is the 118 hatch ugly? yes or no?

• yes uglier than other hatches on the road

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no its the best looking hatch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: is the 118 hatch ugly? yes or no?

wobbles;883339 said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me, the present 6er is by far the best design that BMW's come up with, in a long time. To others, it may look like a bloated barge with a beer-gut. You have your opinion, I have mine. Your mileage may vary (and I'm glad that it does). One man's meat is another woman's orgasm - ok, that last one came out a bit salah, but you get the general picture.

Live and let live.

I'd rather see 1ers on the roads than a bunch of souped up ricers with exhaust pipe diameters bigger than kennaconda's (in)famous 9" length - but, different grass for different cows.

Robot secretly PM me yesterday say bo swee......... :ehhh::ehhh:

*run away*

wobbles said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me, the present 6er is by far the best design that BMW's come up with, in a long time. To others, it may look like a bloated barge with a beer-gut. You have your opinion, I have mine. Your mileage may vary (and I'm glad that it does). One man's meat is another woman's orgasm - ok, that last one came out a bit salah, but you get the general picture.

Live and let live.

I'd rather see 1ers on the roads than a bunch of souped up ricers with exhaust pipe diameters bigger than kennaconda's (in)famous 9" length - but, different grass for different cows.

My car always termed a ricer !!! I know you talking about me !!!

Why bother what others say? You like 6er, just buy lor. You noticed none of us love to wear the same clothes? Some like conservative tastes, some will go for funky stuff. To each their own.

But if one person posts a "review" on a pair of EVISU or TRUE RELIGION jeans, expects negative feedbacks, cause someone else will be bound to like others like Levi's or 7FAM.....

Bro this thread got no meaning ley??? I like doesn't mean others will like!...And of cos i like my F20 tats WHY I BUY...Think no ppl really tat COCK to buy a car tat he don't like ? If there is then sorry u have no cure!

The car I owned the longest is the car I hate most.

Jialat, robot no cure.....

The focus RS is nice actually... But I think it's stick shift which is what that's holding you back??? How about the new mini? One of the best drives I've ever experienced (no lambo experience paiseh) is the Mini's. It's like a go-kart on drugs! But it wouldn't be a speed monster... It's really fun and zippy! The coupe damn cute and I believe you can have them throw in the JCW ECU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Focus RS expensive :(
i like Mk5 cos price wise back then it was the best bang for $$$. Also , with the Mk6, they actually introduced changes just to bring down production costs.

I think the current 1er is damn ugly

Mockngbrd;883595 said:
Focus RS expensive :(
i like Mk5 cos price wise back then it was the best bang for $$$. Also , with the Mk6, they actually introduced changes just to bring down production costs.

MK6 looks a tad tame and I'm hoping the MK7 would be louder and crazier.

But nothing is value for money now...

the E35 gti has v nice interior. but at 218k...damn mad now man...

totoseow;883600 said:
the E35 gti has v nice interior. but at 218k...damn mad now man...

It's almost twice the price of my mk5!

i paid 119k for the mk5. u r right. wtf!

BlackCookie;883602 said:
It's almost twice the price of my mk5!

totoseow;883603 said:
i paid 119k for the mk5. u r right. wtf!

Mockngbrd;883607 said:
I think last versions of the Mk5 went just below 100k if i remember correctly. Those with the funky cheq cloth seats.

Here is 1 series forum................ pls dun discuss Mk5........ :oooops:

Mockngbrd;883607 said:
I think last versions of the Mk5 went just below 100k if i remember correctly. Those with the funky cheq cloth seats.

The tartan design is... acquired taste... Not below 100k. The "limited edition" version was going for 108k and only came in tornado red with no sun roof etc...

anyway back to 1-series....hv to respect the folder.

the poll has spoken enuf. more ppl think the 1-hatch is err eeee oooo ahhh not great looking than those who say its eee oooo eeee ahhh handsome.

but happy can leow...

totoseow;883619 said:
anyway back to 1-series....hv to respect the folder.

the poll has spoken enuf. more ppl think the 1-hatch is err eeee oooo ahhh not great looking than those who say its eee oooo eeee ahhh handsome.

but happy can leow...

Yes. I spent money and I drive the car everyday so I happy can liao. Most important.

:woottt:

True... Toto also ugly but he look himself in the mirror everyday also happy can liao

Carcinogenic said:
True... Toto also ugly but he look himself in the mirror everyday also happy can liao

Can reach meh?

[Run Away]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88hair
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back