Is there something wrong with me?

ACSCAB2

Porsches not so unattainable la bro. Cheaper than yr ride, if u buy used. I know, I drive MRS.

Hmmm, start Olanzapine 15 mg daily then adjust to usual range of 5–20 mg daily for mania.

Tanzy said:
Hmmm, start Olanzapine 15 mg daily then adjust to usual range of 5–20 mg daily for mania.

Am i manic? Think I am more like car-maker dysmorphic syndrome.
hehe

Haha,

I'm pretty the opposite from you Dr. Think you're too much of a BMW nut..hahaha.. but nothing wrong lah.

I appreciate all kinds of sports cars, ranging from the MX5 to Evo/STI...3 series..etc.. However, i do really not like protons and lancers...

Top any-choice-for-me right now, would be the lotus exige, sti, evo8MR(or 6.5!), Z4 or even a quick and brash EK9 hatch :oops:. I lovethe honda integra and euroR..so basically i think i'm a car lover of all sorts. Would love a cab too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahaha..

As long as it can be modded and fun, every car got it's own distinct character. Even driving Shaun's crappy CRX is very fun also hahaha. (maybe owning it is a different story :ehhh: )

However..right now..driving barney the dinosaur is so not fun :verysad: (when parents arn't driving it). But still can chiet lancers and imprezas, and all those loud and proud 1.3-1.6 l cars :laughlik:

You think you are a car maker? Do you wake up in the morning thinking you are Bernd Pischetsrieder then sign for your credit card as Ferdinand Piech. Anti-epileptics are suppose to be quite good.

ACSCAB2 said:
Porsches not so unattainable la bro. Cheaper than yr ride, if u buy used. I know, I drive MRS.

MRS?????? :whattheh:

Nabeh! BUAY KIA LANG TU LAN! :shoot:

Tanzy said:
You think you are a car maker? Do you wake up in the morning thinking you are Bernd Pischetsrieder then sign for your credit card as Ferdinand Piech. Anti-epileptics are suppose to be quite good.

You are educating me quite a bit. Didnt know AEDS can treat such identity disorders. unless they occur as complex partial seizures maybe? Looks like I need an EEG. Time to call up neurodiagnostics.

ryan said:
Haha,

I'm pretty the opposite from you Dr. Think you're too much of a BMW nut..hahaha.. but nothing wrong lah.

I appreciate all kinds of sports cars, ranging from the MX5 to Evo/STI...3 series..etc.. However, i do really not like protons and lancers...

Top any-choice-for-me right now, would be the lotus exige, sti, evo8MR(or 6.5!), Z4 or even a quick and brash EK9 hatch :oops:. I lovethe honda integra and euroR..so basically i think i'm a car lover of all sorts. Would love a cab too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahaha..

As long as it can be modded and fun, every car got it's own distinct character. Even driving Shaun's crappy CRX is very fun also hahaha. (maybe owning it is a different story :ehhh: )

However..right now..driving barney the dinosaur is so not fun :verysad: (when parents arn't driving it). But still can chiet lancers and imprezas, and all those loud and proud 1.3-1.6 l cars :laughlik:

Haha.. I think I am indeed a BMW nut. Need to change. But I do like all cars, just that when it comes to parting with my hard earned money and owning one, I am real selective. ok lak, you r right, the integra and euro R are really nice.

Barney is a nice name! hehehe. Wonder what I should call mine....kekekek

drive a porsche. you'll switch camps immediately. porsche is the only sports car brand that offer handling like bmw, with good built quality and reliability. unless you're gunning around the corner testing the moment of rear-biased weight distribution, for most purposes it feels really like a very very powerful bmw. maybe it's a german thing. used porkers are attainable, those >5yrs should cost like a new bmw. maybe it's a german thing.

EEG? You need to see a Psychiatrist!!! Self-medication... :naughty:

I am more like Ryan. I appreciate good and beautiful (that excludes the 7 series) cars. Doesn't have to be BMW.

What the heck is Barney? A purple Honda Odyssey?

Tanzy said:
EEG? You need to see a Psychiatrist!!! Self-medication... :naughty:

I am more like Ryan. I appreciate good and beautiful (that excludes the 7 series) cars. Doesn't have to be BMW.

What the heck is Barney? A purple Honda Odyssey?

Haha. hope not lah. sounds scary seeing a psychiatrist. 7 series? Actually I think its nice. oopss..

Barney - you gotta ask ryan!

:)

Racebred said:
drive a porsche. you'll switch camps immediately. porsche is the only sports car brand that offer handling like bmw, with good built quality and reliability. unless you're gunning around the corner testing the moment of rear-biased weight distribution, for most purposes it feels really like a very very powerful bmw. maybe it's a german thing. used porkers are attainable, those >5yrs should cost like a new bmw. maybe it's a german thing.

Ok ACSCab2, where you????? slurp.. :drool:

I'm not saying anything. (yet!)

heh heh. pics and review coming up soon....

You probably are a BMW nut. But I did test drive the Audi A4 3.0, CLK 320 and finally the Infiniti G35 and I feel BMW is better or at least equal to the G35 anmuch better than the rest.

Yuen, nothing wrong with u lah..
U are just a BMW fanatic...

There are people out there who hv been collecting bmws all their life, now wot do u say bout that bro?

Cheers

ryan said:

[beng] I peaceful peaceful standing down here also kenna sot! KNN! [/beng]

All is good. I love Lotus, Porsche, BMW Ms, Honda Rs, S2K, NSX and the old EG/EGK/EFs even. Honda powerplants are some of the best engineered anywhere. Audi S range, Merc AMGs, Mitsu and Subaru jap rally stuff, Nissan S range, Z range, Skyline, Corvette Zs, Ferraris.

SMYUEN said:
Racebred said:

Ok ACSCab2, where you????? slurp.. :drool:

But he only drives a MRS wat??? :screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:

TripleM said:
Yuen, nothing wrong with u lah..
U are just a BMW fanatic...

There are people out there who hv been collecting bmws all their life, now wot do u say bout that bro?

Cheers

Hehe.. bro.. fanatic sounds more cool.

You know what, I think I have got a problem. My cab only 6 months and I am itching to change ride again.. Aiyoh... cannot make it man.

How how how.. I need to cure this illness real quick.

:screwedu: :screwedu:

Yuen, what ride u want to change to this time? M3 Cabrio?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back