Itronics ITB-100HD Review

Re: Itronics ITB-100HD Review

st8800;856167 said:
Yup local AD, retailing for $398 with 12 mths one on one exchange warranty. There's a power cut off box that cost another $40.

That price is for front and rear camera? Please pm me the AD. Thanks.

S2k;856217 said:
i admit i am myself, don't have to act atas and refine.

Joking with u only la.. haha..

i know i can tahan chiak one, skin thicker than crocodile, somesay kevlar :D

Dinosaur hunter;856272 said:

398 for 1 camera only.

i'm looking to change my BV to this also....does this guy also gives the battery discharge warning in the morning also?

S2k;856462 said:
i know i can tahan chiak one, skin thicker than crocodile, somesay kevlar :D

If u not happy with centurion, u shd post some animal video or u go find a taxi to chiet coz u have Rex, just nice

MW;856478 said:
If u not happy with centurion, u shd post some animal video or u go find a taxi to chiet coz u have Rex, just nice

i will ask him ai chi mai, then show my bicep and ask him open tua pao. but then my bicep not big enough :lol2:

st8800;856167 said:
Yup local AD, retailing for $398 with 12 mths one on one exchange warranty. There's a power cut off box that cost another $40.

So morale of the story............. Blackvue sucks?????????????????

S2k;856483 said:
i will ask him ai chi mai, then show my bicep and ask him open tua pao. but then my bicep not big enough :lol2:

2nite ONzzzzz bo????????

MW;856222 said:
Sherman now very atas

Nb...St8800 post review on camera say i atas...

guni paiseh tonite cannot but your lobang sibeh goot, i think ting ting will wet

S2k;856541 said:
guni paiseh tonite cannot but your lobang sibeh goot, i think ting ting will wet

ting ting says FAN................... need to stay home PCC.........

he will pcc and aim at the screen?

helbreath;856269 said:
Can reuse wiring for Blackvue for this new cam?
Can bro. That's what I did.

Dinosaur hunter;856272 said:
Front only. Pm u already.

Puffer;856475 said:
i'm looking to change my BV to this also....does this guy also gives the battery discharge warning in the morning also?
Yes. This one no choice. BMW computer will definitely detect battery usage as battery drain.

I change because quality of BV cam deteriorated at the front. I don't want to wait til accident then find out recording cannot be used as evidence. So I changed both.

Last edited by a moderator:
MW;856478 said:

Nb MW these days stirrer.. I hope yr prada shoes kana dog poo while u walk..

st8800;856626 said:

Yes. This one no choice. BMW computer will definitely detect battery usage as battery drain.

I change because quality of BV cam deteriorated at the front. I don't want to wait til accident then find out recording cannot be used as evidence. So I changed both.

this is what happened to me when i got into accident. knn, the picture all blurred out.

can you pm me the contacts please.

st8800;856626 said:

may you elaborate on "BMW computer will definitely detect battery usage as battery drain", please? thanks

dfstan;856763 said:
may you elaborate on "BMW computer will definitely detect battery usage as battery drain", please? thanks

34j2kgk.jpg

(Pic courtesy of Pretender)

You will see this error msg on your iDrive every morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion9990;856765 said:
IMG-20120718-WA0001.jpg

(Pic courtesy of Pretender)

You will see this error msg on your iDrive every morning.

thanks bro but can't see pic leh. so, just ignore it and it will go away after battery re-charge?

dfstan;856767 said:
thanks bro but can't see pic leh. so, just ignore it and it will go away after battery re-charge?

I will try to post the pic later using PC.. just change to a new HP.. Galaxy Ultra.. very good but dunno how to use.. waiting for taiwan reps to come and teach..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
98winso
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back