IVAC amplifier

Re: IVAC amplifier

I look at it in a more philosophical way. I remember the late 80s when I installed the 'cyclone' into the air cleaner box of my old carburetted Honda...I 'felt' the difference in performance. It maybe a real diff or just 'psychological' but I was thrilled and contented.
Same now. I felt the diff immediately after IVAC ( and it was a more substential feel compared to the Cyclone ). Therefore I agree with CBS and Mr Great White. No dyno or hard figures, but I am contented. I BELIEVE ( and still do ) that there is actual gain.

These products ( eg. IVAC, Sprintbooster, coil booster...) may have their critics ( as the way they work does not seem to make known logical scientific sense ) but in the end, it is the user with the sensitive butt that would be the final judge of the effects of these gadgets.
If that person (suckers to some ! ) feels the butt ( or psychological ) feel gain is worth the $$ he pays, then to him, whether the product is snakeoil or not is immaterial.

Re: IVAC amplifier

my ride is a e36 316im and I do not know whether it is on "DIS"(Direct ignition system) . However, I do feel the gain and a smoother ride. IMO $$$ well spent. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back