jasonmaxima, are you ready for a throwdown?!

Re: jasonmaxima, are you ready for a throwdown?!

Chocs;887462 said:
...u have a new baby:):)? Give Ang Ku Kuey is not house warming ley...is for baby shower ley...gal is flat ang ku kuey...boy is tall ang ku kuey...:lol::lol::lol:

Why like that ah? Girl should be tall Ang Ku Kuey what.... I wouldn't want my daughter to be A-cups!

Anyway, I kid about the Ang Ku Kuey for house warming because the house is our new baby mah LOL

No marinate..... Lightly season the lamb with salt and pepper.... And i mean LIGHTLY... Salt afterall draws moisture / blood out of the meat.

Pan fry with some sprigs of rosemary and sliced garlic cloves.....

Before roasting, fresh bed of rosemary and garlic then place lamb racks...(i atas... I use french rack) then into oven at 80C for 1 hour....

Some others use a more atas method of sous vide then finishing off with pan searing to attain grill marks and some light caramelization

...Jason so cruel ....make ppl imagine roast lamb now...how 2 zzzz...

....Xyz...#%^%#%%€$$.......:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

thanks for the tips. made sambal chicken today. blasted the meat on high heat in my air fryer and browning it before turning down the heat and let it bake. lovely! more juicy this way. yummeeee!

The air fryer is a godsend really. Chicken done via the air fryer is only like what, 10% as oily of what it would be, if I had to dip it in hot oil...

Why do y'all want to take jason and throw down the rubbish chute?

Tanzy;887623 said:
Why do y'all want to take jason and throw down the rubbish chute?

No no, you misunderstood, Professor Physics. Meek & Chocs wanna take Jason & throw away all his clothes....

wobbles;887653 said:
No no, you misunderstood, Professor Physics. Meek & Chocs wanna take Jason & throw away all his clothes....

Würste Frankfurters and köttbullar???

Dinosaur hunter;887657 said:
Würste Frankfurters and köttbullar???

No, I like banana split with 2 scoops of ice-cream... after a while, everything gets mashed & becomes a gooey mess, just like real life...

wobbles;887653 said:

Ah.... Thank you.
Tough life for jason. Must cook and be naked at the same time.
Everybody is a wiener!

No can do. I can not relate EITHER images to jason ... he's too decent to be pictured like that.

I da bro.

wobbles;887606 said:
The air fryer is a godsend really. Chicken done via the air fryer is only like what, 10% as oily of what it would be, if I had to dip it in hot oil...

the oven can do the job as well, the air fryer is basically made up of two heating coil (grill elements), one on top, one below, whereas an oven has only one grill element on top. Have you tried cleaning the air fryer of its food debris/remains at the bottom heating coil?

krakenster;887761 said:
the oven can do the job as well, the air fryer is basically made up of two heating coil (grill elements), one on top, one below, whereas an oven has only one grill element on top. Have you tried cleaning the air fryer of its food debris/remains at the bottom heating coil?

Hello_Kitty_Oven_Toaster.jpg

So essentially its a 'clever redesign of the traditional oven toaster...'

krakenster;887761 said:

theres oni one heating element in the air fryer. top. and it uses a fan. for the bottom pan, i shortcut that by lining the bottom pan with foil. easy.

jasonmaxima;887766 said:
Hello_Kitty_Oven_Toaster.jpg

So essentially its a 'clever redesign of the traditional oven toaster...'

nice toaster oven!! i like!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups