JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

Re: JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

does it work on e60 ?

Re: JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

kenntona;412067 said:
SPPPEEEEEDD is not the word. Torque is !!!

like strapping a pair of afterburners behind.

at traffic lights grand pit,gone in a few seconds and other cars dont have time to see your license plate and car emblem.

It works on the N54 engine block, be it a 135, 335, X6, 740..........

lordfire;412483 said:
does it work on e60 ?

I ve sat in someone's car with that thinggie and the driver is 10x more beng than me. When drop gear and WOT, the acceleration will throw your body backwards, wheel spin sometimes and the DTC will flash. I scared.

As long got the 3L TT or the 4.4L TT :)

kenntona;410245 said:
With JB, yes 80, but if you add DP & FMIC, minus MEOW-MEOWs, it will be close to 420 / 620 nm.......

The diff will depend on which torque map you adopt.

My feel? "Ai Race Mai?"

Wah Kenn....620nM!? Thats like...I dunno how to describe also....:yummie:

delrosa81;412570 said:
Wah Kenn....620nM!? Thats like...I dunno how to describe also....:yummie:

GTRers.. give way? :)

zag;412571 said:
GTRers.. give way? :)

Hohoho, 4.1 s for the century dash versus 3.8 s for the GTR, now for 2009 GTRs no Launch Control, I would tink 335 if launched properly could give the GTR a good run????

Any ideas on this?

Don't think so man... GTR is a tough right but for cars with JB3 normal Porsches should be able to Makan. I wish I had that kinda power.

jaskin;412591 said:
Don't think so man... GTR is a tough right but for cars with JB3 normal Porsches should be able to Makan. I wish I had that kinda power.

Porsche Eater!!! :lol2:

satinGHOST|r!der;412595 said:
Porsche Eater!!! :lol2:

Eat? I think tripleM will beg to differ...
GTR... i think a little impossible la :lol2:

Got JB3, stepped on accelerator in DS mode the first time and STEAM!

The torque is near scary territory the first time you floor it with DTC off fully. I think I burned out half of my PS2 tires thread by now. Can still see the tire burn trail in front of one fullerton hehehe!

Its not so much the speed, how fast can we go over here anywhere, its the TORQUE man...totally unlimited and linear torque.

Good thing also is that if you just tap your accelerator for normal driving, car still feels like a normal 335 (which is still a heck of a car).

Just rememeber to tell your valet not to try anything funny. Good thing is you can change the map back to normal from within the car before leaving it with wifey etc. so no accidental launch sequence at traffic lights :).

Next need downpipes to complete the ride .... how bro wilson can help?

I think Fuzzy also stocks DPs...

Glad you're enjoying the Juice Camelot :D

I spent quite abit of effort working with BMS/Terry in mapping JB3 v1.2s for Singapore conditions especially in terms of local fuel (Octane), Ambient temps, and our local appetite for lots of torque from low in the rpm range.

One of the great benefits is that our maps maintain stock like driveability for day to day driving in addition to the massive torque for overtaking on demand.

Feedback is always welcome for future map refinements.. keep in touch!

Ok looking at these posts....I bought my toto for the Ang Bao Draw already. Keeping my fingers crossed! kekeke :lol2:

Erm totoseow U have any tips for me on buying winning toto numbers? :lol2:

Thanks fuzzy. You da man! Your input on the low end torque is excellent bro - smooth fast and yet refined. Overtaking is a breeze. What is fun also, because of the handling advantage of the BM is overtaking on a bend - sure can beat many of the flying tin cans out there. Even if you lose out on the straights, wait for the first bend and then enjoy the look on their faces as you floor your juiced machine. SHIOK sia!

If next BMWSG dinner gala got award for "Most valuable contribution to mod community", I nominate you and bro wilson!

:)

fuzzy;412613 said:
Glad you're enjoying the Juice Camelot :D

I spent quite abit of effort working with BMS/Terry in mapping JB3 v1.2s for Singapore conditions especially in terms of local fuel (Octane), Ambient temps, and our local appetite for lots of torque from low in the rpm range.

One of the great benefits is that our maps maintain stock like driveability for day to day driving in addition to the massive torque for overtaking on demand.

Feedback is always welcome for future map refinements.. keep in touch!

Fuzzy -- how can I contact you - interested in JB3 and any other mods you can suggest. See you offered to someone else on loan, is that offer valid for a newbie?

aorlando;412667 said:
Fuzzy -- how can I contact you - interested in JB3 and any other mods you can suggest. See you offered to someone else on loan, is that offer valid for a newbie?

Don't need to loan lah!

How many reviews need to convince you????????

Just do it!!!

'The Great White'

camelot88;412606 said:
Got JB3, stepped on accelerator in DS mode the first time and STEAM!

The torque is near scary territory the first time you floor it with DTC off fully. I think I burned out half of my PS2 tires thread by now. Can still see the tire burn trail in front of one fullerton hehehe!

Its not so much the speed, how fast can we go over here anywhere, its the TORQUE man...totally unlimited and linear torque.

Good thing also is that if you just tap your accelerator for normal driving, car still feels like a normal 335 (which is still a heck of a car).

Just rememeber to tell your valet not to try anything funny. Good thing is you can change the map back to normal from within the car before leaving it with wifey etc. so no accidental launch sequence at traffic lights :).

Next need downpipes to complete the ride .... how bro wilson can help?

Burn Tires eh??

Downpipes waiting for you.....oready SMS u the last time but you haven't reply me yet!

Then you can try map 5!!!

Save up for Brembo soon!!

kekekekekeke

'The Great White'

benchmarc;412605 said:
Eat? I think tripleM will beg to differ...
GTR... i think a little impossible la :lol2:
\

Juiced pariahs can whip my ass anytime on sprint type of runs....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nbetbest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back