Join us for the BMW.SG March 2014 Meet-up! (30th March) - WIN MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS

Re: Join us for the BMW.SG March 2014 Meet-up! (30th March) - WIN MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS

30. brosiss

Re: Join us for the BMW.SG March 2014 Meet-up! (30th March) - WIN MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS

Nice! Should have joined you guys instead of watching F1 at friend's place. Bit boring race plus ridiculously silent engine. My shaver's louder than new turbo engines :(

Looks like M5 engine bay. That size engine in a 2-series would have topple the car :laughlik:

JuzMe;1077264 said:
Nice! Should have joined you guys instead of watching F1 at friend's place. Bit boring race plus ridiculously silent engine. My shaver's louder than new turbo engines :(

Yeah bro . It's the M5 on display earlier haha

ShaunJeremy;1077277 said:
Hope you had fun today. Wished I joined instead of wasted time watching boring F1 on TV

ShaunJeremy;1077277 said:

oh.... hahaha....
dats y i dnt drive M or Yam lor....

shua ku lor.... lol

got my umbrella.....

thanks Vincar...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ShaunJeremy;1077274 said:
Ahem hello . Simi M2 . Wahaha wah cramp.

I'm 235is, ;p. Equipped with Meek's favourite seat covers.

**pukes** yucks.

kinky color.... no wonder lor....

ShaunJeremy;1077310 said:
Canvas .

But not the jialat diamond rough type ah! Lol.

Quite comfy actually .

Looks more like the non-woven fiber shopping bags type of material. Yikes.

Pls la. Go enjoy them soft beautiful leathers you paid handsomely for. Off with the covers!!!

Meek;1077314 said:
Pls la. Go enjoy them soft beautiful leathers you paid handsomely for. Off with the covers!!!
SJ, I gotta agree with her.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceadvisory

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back