Join us for the BMW.SG March 2014 Meet-up! (30th March) - WIN MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS

Re: Join us for the BMW.SG March 2014 Meet-up! (30th March) - WIN MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS

Hi everyone!

haha.....just managed to get registered on BMW-SG.

Thanks to all who turned up for the event and we had a really great time!!!

Please feel free to PM or email me if you'd like to feedback on how we can better contribute to future events.

On behalf of Vincar,

THANK YOU BMW-SG!!!

Re: Join us for the BMW.SG March 2014 Meet-up! (30th March) - WIN MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS

Good initiative from bmw.sg and great to have Vincar and Sonax to be there to provide more awareness to us.
Catch you all soon! :)

Welcome Ryan@Vincar! It was kinda hilarious when a member mixup you with our Ryan. hehe...
Didn't help when both of you beri hamsum hur?

Ryan_Vincar;1077664 said:
Hi everyone!

haha.....just managed to get registered on BMW-SG.

Thanks to all who turned up for the event and we had a really great time!!!

Yeah, pretty fun huh?
Looking forward to providing more fun things in the later months. :D

kevinbmw;1077668 said:
Good initiative from bmw.sg and great to have Vincar and Sonax to be there to provide more awareness to us.
Catch you all soon! :)

Btw, photos up here
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events-meetups-gatherings/84067-photos-march-2014-meetup.html

in my humble and personal biased opinion, the only value added service Vincar or any car dealers can offer is to tell us how to take 100% car loan so that we (read: I) can buy the latest M4..

Cheeeerrrrssssssss

MW;1077674 said:
in my humble and personal biased opinion, the only value added service Vincar or any car dealers can offer is to tell us how to take 100% car loan so that we (read: I) can buy the latest M4..

Cheeeerrrrssssssss

I chope taxi ride when haMWsum gets his M4....

MW;1077674 said:

Cheeeerrrrssssssss

hmmm......100% cannot lah.......unless garmen allow.

But u can consider leasing? Let me know if u want more details ok?

Can PM or email u.

Thanks!!

tofumonkey;1077671 said:
Welcome Ryan@Vincar! It was kinda hilarious when a member mixup you with our Ryan. hehe...
Didn't help when both of you beri hamsum hur?

hehehe......I wish I was the boss leh........

Ryan_Vincar;1077705 said:
hmmm......100% cannot lah.......unless garmen allow.

But u can consider leasing? Let me know if u want more details ok?

Can PM or email u.

Thanks!!

don't bother with him la. he is a lawyer. only bluff people whole day one.

Ryan
It was great for Vin Car to show its presence and I do not know if PML have even done the same. ( I am new to this forum ) Maybe Vincar could give us more information ( ie leaflets ) about its offering, services, benefits buying from you. Some of us who have not bought a parallel import, just do not know. We appreciated the umbrella and lucky draw.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceadvisory

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back