JOY is PERFORMANCE within reach

Re: JOY is PERFORMANCE within reach

kawan;582883 said:
Ya. It's a good deal at that price. I'll let you know on its performance after I had it installed. Then we can also compare if the sound can match your Eisenmann Sport :)

Lol.. I posted a video earlier in this thread that showed E-Sport vs BMW performance exos.. BMW one like nicer lei.

hmmm... if the prices are also for non pml cars.. can i buy the bbk from them and install outside? :D

rex7_vtec;582888 said:
Hahahaha, ultimate response!!!

they give me ultimate response i give him ultimate answer... the SE then said... sorry lah.. you know lah.. we can warranty issues and all... i then told him... "wah! u mean outside better than u all... they say can do for me plus warranty 1 year!" he damn paisey and keep quiet.... PML.....:wtf:

jerms;582941 said:
hmmm... if the prices are also for non pml cars.. can i buy the bbk from them and install outside? :D

According to the parts dept, yes.

I enquired on the cash and carry price for the exhaust and specified that mine was not a PML car and I wanted to install at my own workshop.

The sales guy even quoted me the price of the part without their labour. The labour cost didn't sound right though. They claimed that they only charged $70 to install the exhaust. :shock:

Kookk;583006 said:
According to the parts dept, yes.

I enquired on the cash and carry price for the exhaust and specified that mine was not a PML car and I wanted to install at my own workshop.

The sales guy even quoted me the price of the part without their labour. The labour cost didn't sound right though. They claimed that they only charged $70 to install the exhaust. :shock:

$70 to install exhaust....can buy from outside and get them to install?

you say leh ?
may be charge you 3x the price and downtime 3 days :lol:

etan1;583010 said:
$70 to install exhaust....can buy from outside and get them to install?

yeah! i just called them and its a go for my performance brakes... will get it from performance and have it installed at R2D! hehe... very timely... as i need to change my brake pads and rotors!

one more thing.. they told me the promo has been extended by another week. :) MTL

jerms;583024 said:
yeah! i just called them and its a go for my performance brakes... will get it from performance and have it installed at R2D! hehe... very timely... as i need to change my brake pads and rotors!

Yo bro how much was you quoted for the cash & carry Performance Brake?

Does the performance silencer for 320 cause any drone in the cabin at cruising speed of 80-100km/hr? Afraid of cabin droning as with some exhaust brands.

StJames;583572 said:
Yo bro how much was you quoted for the cash & carry Performance Brake?

hey bro,

i paid $1.6k plus for the brake kit cash and carry... anybody know how much is the installation charge at our trusty workshops?

jerms;583909 said:
hey bro,

i paid $1.6k plus for the brake kit cash and carry... anybody know how much is the installation charge at our trusty workshops?

Hi jerms,

Congrats on your BBK.........
why not give BOSS, Calvin a call 6459 0038 for a quote?

cheers

for info, the promo extended to 23rd Oct.......... just ordered the performance kit today. :dance:

R335;584104 said:
for info, the promo extended to 23rd Oct.......... just ordered the performance kit today. :dance:

ordered for your 335?

cheers

ac323;584105 said:
ordered for your 335?

cheers

ya ... I saw the white 335i at level 2 wif the performance kit on display ... straight away book liao... btw, the mtec kit is also having the promo although not in the brochure and is damn cheap loh 318i to 325i only less than $3k... for those who has been thkg of doing better grap loh... PML somemore n got warranty, wat else man.... :woottt:

R335;584112 said:
ya ... I saw the white 335i at level 2 wif the performance kit on display ... straight away book liao... btw, the mtec kit is also having the promo although not in the brochure and is damn cheap loh 318i to 325i only less than $3k... for those who has been thkg of doing better grap loh... PML somemore n got warranty, wat else man.... :woottt:

Oh yes.......those Caliper are nice.................

M-Kit less than $3K with installation?

cheers

M-kit less than $3K ? MTL !!!!!
Last year POJ, the same kit was offered $3.5K+ include installation.

wt_know;584138 said:
M-kit less than $3K ? MTL !!!!!
Last year POJ, the same kit was offered $3.5K+ include installation.

Yes. M-kit with spray paint n installation at $2.9k for 318i to 325i.... i got the brochure for it.
valid till 23rd Oct'10....

manage to attach the detail for those who is keen..... hope this will help....

img00412201010182211.jpg

damn damn damn .... i just did it outside (yesterday, order 1 week ago) for $3,317 incl GST and base on my research this is the BEST BEST price liao !
those who want oem bodykit, this is the 1st time i will advise you to go pml ... $2948 for M-aero and $3751 for Performance. fking MTL !!!

calling ROBOT .... where are you ... forget about china mei mei kit ... get german blondies

R335;584189 said:
Yes. M-kit with spray paint n installation at $2.9k for 318i to 325i.... i got the brochure for it.
valid till 23rd Oct'10....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups