Just sighted my first 599 GTB in SG

centurion

I saw my first 599 GTB in the takashimaya car park on Sunday, entire morning it was parked there near the supermarket escalator. Metallic blue. Incredible. Did he have to wait for the full 2 years?

Though this is a bo liao post, I just wanted to share my experience. Sorry for the few bytes of space used.

Re: Just sighted my first 599 GTB in SG

There's a red one at concourse carpark :)

I love that car!

the best colour is the one they used in the car in the promotional material. unfortunately i think it's a 70+k option...!

yup! forgot to mention it's a maroon-ish colour. very nice

Just saw a light graphite 500gtb coming out of GB Building area. Drop dead gorgeous. Surprisingly quiet.

Corso rosso seems to be the default colour of choice for most Ferrari owners. I remember seeing a photo of a Ferrari meeting where the car park seemed like a sea of red. I can't think of any other car make with an identity that is so strongly tied to a particular colour.

Any evening...
U visit these few hotels so can see one ..
Ritz, Orchard Mandarin, Shangri-La

So far I hv seen black one ( female driver ), graphite and red

TripleM;268894 said:
Any evening...
U visit these few hotels so can see one ..
Ritz, Orchard Mandarin, Shangri-La

So far I hv seen black one ( female driver ), graphite and red
I've seen F430 and whole host of other cars everywhere, but 599 GTB Fiorano, this is my first one ... sad... don't go out enough to posh places ...

To recycle an over-used cliche, the 599 GTB is pure sex on wheels. One of the few front engined Ferraris that look as nice or nicer than their mid-engined stablemates. Never did like the 'kicked-in' side panels of the Scaglietti. Those panel recesses made an otherwise attractive looking Ferrari seem a bit anorexic.

there are currently (12) twelve 599GTB on our road, so far I've seen four and they are all Red

My god. 12 is a huge number. Considering the 2 year wait for the car (save the express scheme which cuts it down to 9 months) .... Singpapore Ferrari buyers must be something special.

Red 7007 plate seen in town frequently.....

There is also an SGX 21.............owner just sold his M5......... hehehehe.......

You guys must have rich neighbours. I've never even seen a 599 GTB. The closest is a red F360 owned by a young man 2 houses away from me. No trouble telling when he starts up his car. Nothing else sounds like it in the whole neighbourhood.

i saw a red one yesterday, in woodlands!!!! hahah

no my mistake, it was today!! lol

Racebred;268865 said:
yup! forgot to mention it's a maroon-ish colour. very nice

That maroon-ish colour is beautiful, I saw a 599 the other day that was sort of gun metal, kind of light bronze, anyway driven by a lady.....awesome! Is that colour also an expensive option?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back