Kelleners Sport Power Module for F20: GB Feeler

Re: Kelleners Sport Power Module for F20: GB Feeler

TabbySan;870610 said:
Any other local tuner able to offer plug type module with actual fine tuning with dyno?

I guess it's the same old tuners like Rommel, Hannson etc. Hannson has a piggy back solution and the tune can be customised for local weather, personal preferences.

Dyno can be done reliably at most places. Any good tuner will use the chart and fine-tune if needed, esp with addition of exos.

For sure, we can't have the best of both worlds, i.e BMW tuner history/reliability and customized map.

TabbySan;870610 said:
BroLeslie, thanks for advise.. any idea if KS tune the module to better suit our local climate/temp ?

The KS tune is tuned mainly in the conditions at the testing centre in Germany. I'm sure they adjust for different climates and seasons so it should be suitable for our climate, German summer is around our temperature, i.e 35 deg.

TabbySan;870610 said:
Seem that KS module aim @ bimmers with stock condition? -esp local agent do not tune the module based on every individual car..
An analogy will be to compare it to the high end soccer boots, it uses the best materials, costs the most etc but it is still one design fit all. Only the top professionals get customized fitting. Most imptly, it works well enough for majority of the users.

TabbySan;870610 said:
BroLeslie, thanks for advise.. any idea if KS tune the module to better suit our local climate/temp ?
Seem that KS module aim @ bimmers with stock condition? -esp local agent do not tune the module based on every individual car..
This module might not function well if we upgrade exhaust system/air intake later.

Yup, we need to consider KS price vs performance % and other factors..
Their factory dyno charts might be not be applicable to local condition (without fine tuning) and it might cause problem when we upgrade exhaust later .

Any other local tuner able to offer plug type module with actual fine tuning with dyno?

Hey bro, can try McWell.. They using TMC hardware n custom tuned piggyback. They hv done it on F30... The owner say its better than KS...

aredstone;870523 said:
Still inclined towards KS but swisstech is so much cheaper and easier to remove it seems....., what happened to the guys that ordered the hartage ?

FYI, KS Is not that hard to remove too :) it is ultimately a plug and play...

Well.. I would like to say is that KS is expensive, but the reason why I go for it is because it is ultimately a reputable company that did piggyback tuning for BMW by generations.. I just take it that I am playing more for their experience ba..

After installing it since march till now, I dun have any issues with it. My car went for servicing, software update and warranty claim, all with KS still connected. And so far, nothing about warranty void happened..

But at the end of the day, it is up to the comfort level of the individual :) modding is a conversion from money to pleasure, whether u think it is linear or not, it is all up to you :)

Be it swisstech, KS or hartege, all give us one thing... More pleasure in driving :).. Isn't that what we are looking for??

I have to agree with zero max. Peace of mind wins. PML or MA serviced?

zeromax;870773 said:
Well.. I would like to say is that KS is expensive, but the reason why I go for it is because it is ultimately a reputable company that did piggyback tuning for BMW by generations.. I just take it that I am playing more for their experience ba..

After installing it since march till now, I dun have any issues with it. My car went for servicing, software update and warranty claim, all with KS still connected. And so far, nothing about warranty void happened..

But at the end of the day, it is up to the comfort level of the individual :) modding is a conversion from money to pleasure, whether u think it is linear or not, it is all up to you :)

Be it swisstech, KS or hartege, all give us one thing... More pleasure in driving :).. Isn't that what we are looking for??

Well said! Chipping up is all about improving the drivability and who's chip is better is for the buyer themselves to judge

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ok everyone, I guess we have done all the homework and found out whatever we need to make a decision for ourselves.

Before that, it's important to thank everyone Zeromax, Ben1 for sharing their first hand experience and of course everyone else for their thoughts on the KS.

It's time to put your money where your mouth is so I'm creating a new GB thread. This thread will then serve as a good informational post for future buyers of the KS.

Thanks again everyone!

Agree.. at least Kelleners is reputable for bmw..
Downside: expensive, no warranty for engine and for stock condition.

Er...wait for a while for the GB thread ok. I want to talk to the supplier first. Even better, if we can meet up n test run some of the different tunes...

Be patient, I am looking to resolve this before I go off in end Aug. If you cannot wait then go ahead and do it first, and then let us sit in your car!

Noted,. will wait for your green light :p :lol:

leslie11;871125 said:
Er...wait for a while for the GB thread ok. I want to talk to the supplier first. Even better, if we can meet up n test run some of the different tunes...

Be patient, I am looking to resolve this before I go off in end Aug. If you cannot wait then go ahead and do it first, and then let us sit in your car!

Nope not green light, wait for my good news!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetmaison

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back