Kenntona's 335: The Crazy Mod Diary

re: Kenntona's 335: The Crazy Mod Diary

Jadis said:
Ken, are you going to change to the M3 steering wheel?
You bet. Waiting for the paddleshift version......

kenntona;275582 said:

Can you use the paddle shift to change gears? if so, can the E90 install that steering?

Jadis said:
Can you use the paddle shift to change gears? if so, can the E90 install that steering?
Yep, that's what the paddleshifters are for. You will not use the D mode anymore.

The M3 steering wheel's parts number is not shown on realoem.com yet, but do note that the M-Sports steering with paddleshift shares the same part number for both E90 and E92/3. So an educated guess will be that the M3 steering wheel should fit both models.

kenntona;275582 said:

Ken,

Dun forget to let me know before u order yours. Kam xia.

Tried taking some shots yesterday, against overcast skies and close to dusk........

PS01080011.JPG

PS01080021.JPG

PS01080031.JPG

PS01080041.JPG

PS01080061.JPG

PS01080081.JPG

PS01080091.JPG

PS01080071.JPG

PS01080051.JPG

PS01080141.JPG

PS01080161.JPG

PS01080171.JPG

PS01080231.JPG

PS01080221.JPG

PS01080181.JPG

Do you have any thought of CF number plate since your car got so many CF, don't know whether approved by LTA?

kenntona;284055 said:

for this pic, if u underexpose (-1 EV) a bit will be better cos the subject is the car's
interior. notice the reflections from the CF trims and the steering wheel? just my 2 cts worth! :D

quiksilver said:
for this pic, if u underexpose (-1 EV) a bit will be better cos the subject is the car's
interior. notice the reflections from the CF trims and the steering wheel? just my 2 cts worth! :D
Yep, noted. Appreciate that tip. Edited the shot......

Nice shots pui hia!! can see that machine and u has put in alot of effort!! whats missing is chio Zhar bor!

Actually for the interior reflections, try a circular polariser...

Orh LuLu;284271 said:
Nice shots pui hia!! can see that machine and u has put in alot of effort!! whats missing is chio Zhar bor!

but in GM, pui hia says photoshoot dun need char boh...:screwedu:

hehehe told you nice place right? ....I think night shoot will be nice too, if can get the lights of the buildings as back drop =)

kenntona;284059 said:

Most shots are edited now ......

Jadis said:
Do you have any thought of CF number plate since your car got so many CF, don't know whether approved by LTA?
Negative......
ml2spin said:
Actually for the interior reflections, try a circular polariser...
Actually I did for most of the shots, except the interior shot, cause the wide-angle lens took over......
Darth Vader said:
you will get a hard on if i show you my interior.
Please do, but then you will feel inferior if I show you my...... light sabre......
SILVER said:
hehehe told you nice place right? ....I think night shoot will be nice too, if can get the lights of the buildings as back drop =)
Not that certain about that place, cause we were warned on our way out. Management does not like photos taken within the building..... NNB. I will have to seek approval from Capitaland before we could proceed on Saturday. Thankfully, first location is okay......

PS01080131.JPG

Hmmm...is that so? No sign saying cannot take pictures what...sigh..Oh well see how it goes.
I can imagine the amount of cars we have for the shoot, it won't be easy.

kenntona;284414 said:
Not that certain about that place, cause we were warned on our way out. Management does not like photos taken within the building..... NNB. I will have to seek approval from Capitaland before we could proceed on Saturday. Thankfully, first location is okay......

PS01080131.JPG
dam, that doesn't sound good.
if you don't mind, could you email me this shot in its original size unedited. [email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88college

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back