Khang Auto

Re: Khang Auto

what happen to those car locked inside?

I have called to the lawyer of the landlord and she told me that the cars will continued be retained until Khang Auto settle the rental. i even made the police report to pressure them releasing my car....

Any advice from here?

how can they hold those car that is not under Khang Auto ownership =.=

It's called a Lien....

i feel for those bros whose cars are inside.

sbeh jiak lak

The law is only protecting rich and big company like Cogent....

The rental agreement is between the culprit and the landlord... I dont even know the terms in the agreement between them...

non of my business... i just wanna my car back....:furious:

If khang auto has agreed to allow the landlord to hold whatever's inside as a Lien, it means the landlord can sell or dispose of whatever's inside to make good the rental arrears. If that's the case, all car owners with cars locked inside should quickly get their lawyers to file objections to the lien or else the only recourse drivers have is against Khang auto and not the landlord..life sucks I know

Caveat: this is general info, not case specific

and if Khang auto fold up all owner suck thumb?

Maybe...depends on the lease agreement..

Same situation as when u buy a car from a dealer n already registered to your name but before delivery it winds up, car belongs to the bank, not you. Sibeh sway one, like the Kenzo leading case

wah cb, i feel for all the owner's car locked inside wtf zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I told as general lien, the landlord only has the right to retain but not sell...

Any lawyer here to advise??

the one talking before me can advice :lol2: MW da man

It doesnt make sense..How can the landlord dispose the cars to settle the rental arrears when the car doesnt belong to Khangs (tenant) and there is no way to sell the cars without the owners signing the transfer form. Morever some of this cars may be under hire-purchase and belong to the banks...

ya, then better go to rob..... people sending car for servicing at the end loss the car to the landlord...
what the hell of this law?? :evil:

cb festive period car locked inside workshop for dunno what fark reason wth............

Notice has to be sent to everyone before disposal, hence your right to object based on ownership, which if under financing..is your bank

And even if it's only a Possessory lien, the landlord may hold on to the property for as long as it takes to whack the tenant. I know..life sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeetwincompk

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back