Khang Auto

Re: Khang Auto

Plant some WWII unexploded relics bomb in Khangs for the landlord to dispose....

i think the car owners affected should line up outside the workshop, make a ruckus until police come, reporter come....screw the landlord.
screw the lien too......can't just let themselves held by the balls by the damn landlord.....life sucks but 2 can play at the game

i wonder how many car owner is affected by this, pls Ki Chiu

MW any option for owners to sue the landlord for loss of vehicle? jut wondering.

I think for those who are affected sld get together and go to talk to the landlord for releasing the cars...

This is the problem between them and the outstanding rent only 500k.
Those things inside the premise worth much more than that.

I think all of u need to act fast by engaging a lawyer to talk straight to the landlord. Trying to do it in a group will take time.

Key word from MW is MTL.

Don't worry that your cars will be possessed by landlord. The only problem is landlord's legal will apply to court to withhold your cars which can be months.

You will suffer inconvenience, lost of use, no chance to go for vicom/LTA inspection if renewing road tax.

You should group up, engage your own legal to demand return of your cars. Anything/parts outside your cars are not yours to claim anymore.

Happy New Year.

Pte company or sole proprietor or partnership, anyone can be brought to SCT as long as its a claim for goods and services and under 10k.

MW, If you r a lawyer, then i think you will know that even if the judgement is in your favour, there's really nothing much you can do to these guys unless the company is registered as a sole proprietor or partnership. Even so, it would take ages for you to even get back the money. If this company is pte ltd, then all you can do is wait in the queue. I assume there r more people after them than car owners.

:)

If my car is inside, I won't even have patience to wait for legal action.
Do it the gangster way.

Just force open the gate, drive away my car. Lose one key only.

diablo_728;722329 said:
MW any option for owners to sue the landlord for loss of vehicle? jut wondering.

Yes of cos!

davidtch;722345 said:
I think all of u need to act fast by engaging a lawyer to talk straight to the landlord. Trying to do it in a group will take time.

Key word from MW is MTL.

U very smart to catch it

mesystems;722364 said:
Pte company or sole proprietor or partnership, anyone can be brought to SCT as long as its a claim for goods and services and under 10k.

MW, If you r a lawyer, then i think you will know that even if the judgement is in your favour, there's really nothing much you can do to these guys unless the company is registered as a sole proprietor or partnership. Even so, it would take ages for you to even get back the money. If this company is pte ltd, then all you can do is wait in the queue. I assume there r more people after them than car owners.

:)

Yes, but the questions posed here is what are your legal rights. How much you can recover is another thing altogether and if I have to answer everything posed here or educate everyone, I will be asking for payment from each and everyone of you here. So please appreciate any free bro to bro advice here. If not then you are free to get your own legal advice

popstar72sg;722390 said:
Wa!! what happens if the landlord holds a car auction and sell all the cars inside to re-cover their loses ah??

Don't worry bcos your cars don't belong to khang. So your cars will not be auction off. The first thing to do is to quickly seek legal to force release of your cars. Meaning to unlock the premises and drive or tow your car out. Without doing this will result in getting dragged longer into their problem and you lose usage of your car which we don't want especially holiday is near.

The headache is if it gets touchy (ie if their legal applies to court) then it will take a long time for them to audit before returning your cars to you. Either way you will get your cars back but just a matter of time.

Then their legal will bill you for the work or services done on your cars, whether completed job or not they can claim against you.

If for example, your gearbox is out of your car, you have no right to claim it back. It will be auctioned off or sold as scrap.

Khang means hole...
That in itself is a No No from day one. Agreed with Rodders.
I wonder how much extended warranty u guys have paid? If it's cheap why bother to sign up...older cars naturally imply vulnerabilities to breakdown.
So it's a tale sign that it's a scam to accumulate money and run away.

To those who are affected, I really wish you cars can get released quick enough.

To those whose cars aren't locked up n still under the warranty with TWM....pray for no major breakdowns.

Now Mai Tu Liao
Get your act together and seek recourse

Last edited by a moderator:

let me share a view, few years bk i bght a e65 740 used import, came with a twm warranty,(just started) the dealer told me he paid 800 for it, now hving owned a e65 730 from PML, i know that changing brake pads at pml cost abt 700, so what warranty can 3rd party offer on a 7 series having taken a payment of 800 and consider the fact that they didnt profit from the sale. Thus i knew TWM is crap. couldnt be bother with the terms like going back to thier workshop etc. Just took it i bght a used car w/o warranty.

TripleM said:
Khang means hole...
That in itself is a No No from day one. Agreed with Rodders.
I wonder how much extended warranty u guys have paid? If it's cheap why bother to sign up...older cars naturally imply vulnerabilities to breakdown.
So it's a tale sign that it's a scam to accumulate money and run away.

Aiya, why you never warn the forum from Day One? Now I also know Lehman will go down.......

wow this sounds serious... if you do it the gangster way you will only get yourself into legal trouble

if yur car is stuck but not in 1 piece... hong kan. lets say your engine is out, then you have a M3 without engine... u will be swollen big time.

hitmee;722393 said:
If my car is inside, I won't even have patience to wait for legal action.
Do it the gangster way.

Just force open the gate, drive away my car. Lose one key only.

Bro u steady... next time I need things done gangster way I come find u.:goodup:

detach8;722470 said:
wow this sounds serious... if you do it the gangster way you will only get yourself into legal trouble

if yur car is stuck but not in 1 piece... hong kan. lets say your engine is out, then you have a M3 without engine... u will be swollen big time.

U think they will still bother to put ur engine back for u mei?

Ur engine will be auction off as scrap. Some one above my post say one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comshop j88comshop

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back