Knocking sounds from rear when slow down......

Re: Knocking sounds from rear when slow down......

OldMasterQ;914678 said:
Wah another victim.

I alread know what PML will say to you.

1) Me
2) Falken
3) Anvillyson
4) Keithong74

We should do a Group Complaint ke ke ke

Hi guys,

Just wanna update that somehow, miraculously the knocking sound went away on its own. But another click clack sound surfaced from the rear whenever I turn the steering at low speed and especially when going up or down carpark ramps. Initially I thought it was the roof mechanism so brought back PML. Then KNN they say it's not the roof mechanism but the rear suspension n they refused to do it because I was using H&R. Say I must reinstall the OE springs before they even attempt to diagnose. Totally give up. Went outside workshop n got the rubber pads replaced n issue was resolved. F PML!!!

N nowadays they sell so many cars and plus pple r keeping their old rides longer, their infra cannot support! U can forget about talking to anyone if u try calling, after the Nth transfer, it will go to voicemail. Really F up service nowadays.

Falken;1039417 said:
Hi guys,

Just wanna update that somehow, miraculously the knocking sound went away on its own. But another click clack sound surfaced from the rear whenever I turn the steering at low speed and especially when going up or down carpark ramps. Initially I thought it was the roof mechanism so brought back PML. Then KNN they say it's not the roof mechanism but the rear suspension n they refused to do it because I was using H&R. Say I must reinstall the OE springs before they even attempt to diagnose. Totally give up. Went outside workshop n got the rubber pads replaced n issue was resolved. F PML!!!

N nowadays they sell so many cars and plus pple r keeping their old rides longer, their infra cannot support! U can forget about talking to anyone if u try calling, after the Nth transfer, it will go to voicemail. Really F up service nowadays.

Bro, can PM me the workshop to solve this also the costs pls. thks

Had the same problems with mine especially going over humps and slowing down. Initial diagnosis was shock absorbers, suspension issues. Had all of those changed and brake pads changed at the same time. QC checks before it left workshop stopped my collecting it. Apparently the noise was still there and it narrowed down to the roof itself. So, not sure what they did but noise has gone away.

Which rubber pads did you replace bro? Can pm me the workshop?
Thanks in advance!

anvillyson;n1318777 said:

Bro, can PM me the workshop to solve this also the costs pls. thks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back