Korean passenger beat local cabbie until KO

Re: Korean passenger beat local cabbie until KO

MW;830419 said:
U shd go to kichijoji. More foreigner friendly n helps if u have a jap fren who can help u say that you are a jap but adopted by Americans after yr jap parents threw u by the side of the road...

Maybe get tamade no extra charge. Sympathy fcuk

how to lie if your friend is C3PO?

diablo_728;830172 said:
Today I was at the traffic light and about to move off, when i allowed a van to enter my lane (from 1st lane) bc of road works., the car behind me kept honking. As i moved it over took me and the driver an angmo lady gestured at me angrily and drove off in a hurry. Further down the road she was zipping in and out of the cars.....some of ppl have serious anger mgt issues....Best to just laugh at their stupidity from a distance

I realized there are many such Ang Mo drivers. Not sure why are they rushing , they should be talking life easy right, don't tell me they are localized and behave like asian..... Not sure if they are familiar with Singapore rules.

Henry1515;830815 said:
I realized there are many such Ang Mo drivers. Not sure why are they rushing , they should be talking life easy right, don't tell me they are localized and behave like asian..... Not sure if they are familiar with Singapore rules.

thats because they are frustrated with Asians (you are all dumbfuck reckless drivers!)...since 80s,90s have seen these 'expat' women around...ever encountered one quite terok one in Suntec area 10+ years back...

reckless turning left into Suntec from Nicholl direction, point middle finger...right into round about then Millenia Walk pick up point area...old man got so pissed stopped in front of her car got down tell her come out wait for police...she actually reversed more than 80m+ on 1 way road back out unto roundabout...

made police report then IO realize she has a string of complaints by other road users and invited her for kopi...

But Ang moh boh tai chi one. Probably drink Nespresso n say sorry we all so many complaints

MW;830889 said:
But Ang moh boh tai chi one. Probably drink Nespresso n say sorry we all so many complaints

iO just say civil suit Mai? We can only warn her...lalala

MW;830889 said:

With so many witnesses, TP can charge her Reckless Driving?

NPNT.... hence the recent surge in video recorders in cars....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back