KW Street Comfort vs KW V3

Re: KW Street Comfort vs KW V3

cymon;803291 said:
This is the wonder of coilover. Click yourself till you satisfy. :D
How abt the rear? Easily accessible anytime? :huhhuh:

Liv2Golf;803297 said:
Even ride height can be self adjusted?

only Coilover can but not lowering Spring...

cheerrrrrrrrs

Another advantage of coilover is can adjust left and right until same height. Due to RHD our driver side always lower.

Hi Bros,

I am new here and just got my ride 528i from PI. I am on 20' and i wish to lower my car without compromising comfort and the function of the sports mode and etc. Any recommendations from bros out there? Thank you so much. CHEERS

fanatics;809059 said:
Hi Bros,

I am new here and just got my ride 528i from PI. I am on 20' and i wish to lower my car without compromising comfort and the function of the sports mode and etc. Any recommendations from bros out there? Thank you so much. CHEERS

H&R lowering spring is what you're looking for..

Kw v3...mtl.....

ST8800 pls post your kwv3 pic lai haolian abit :D

51116aac.jpg

43fc8233.jpg

8a9d3db7.jpg

Don't say I haolian.... I share....

KW FTW !!! :thumbsup:
the only complain i have for KW is the purple "nut" that adjust the height which is a plastic it can easily break when twisted up/down especially after long period (as claimed by workshop technician). i'm also surprised why plastic as it also hold/sustain the force from the spring rebound

Wah any bros staying near Bt Panjang on KW V3?

BTW I can't find any info for KW V3 for our 523i (N52B25 2.5L not the N52B30 3.0L). Our front end should be lighter than the 3L variant. My concern is that I think many of you may be running the 528i spring/shocks meant for a heavier engine hence the front looks higher than rear.

Last edited by a moderator:

I heard a lot of good remarks on KW....However, I also heard that the height setting must set to the max, to avoid lowering the car too much, causing rubbing issues on road hump, is it true ?

KW Street Comfort = subtle lowering
KW V3 = i presume even set to max height is still lower than KW SC

KW SC is based on KW V2 which means height and rebound adjustable :thumbsup:

if you don't want slamp down look + not always want to tweak your coilover setting, KW SC might be a better choice than V3 :D
my preferred setup is 2+ fingers front and 2 fingers rear .... comfort = best and clear almost everything

stevenwu;837096 said:
I heard a lot of good remarks on KW....However, I also heard that the height setting must set to the max, to avoid lowering the car too much, causing rubbing issues on road hump, is it true ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88hcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back