Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

Re: Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

totoseow;419311 said:
regular servicing cost is not that expensive. oil change is 348 bucks xcluding labour. u go in for s normal check up will be 700-1k. its the parts thats killer. i recently checked a new suspension. we talking shocks springs, upper arm steering rack inclusive...1 full set for front and back.....err 23k.

few more examples...A rim is 4.8k. one side brake lights 800 bucks. clutch is less than 7k.

You is lich.

my seow is rich. will cling to ur chest hair..

In current times, it pays to be prudent and drive detuned cars....lower maintenance n fuel consumption.

In times like this chances r u already stucked wif ur existing cars...:)

wj74;419214 said:
Wow..
How much must you be earning to afford a LP560 or a F430???

Earning is one matter, willing to lose is another aspect. Yes, there much be certain level of financial purchasing and holding power to start with

I alway feel you did to do some rationing, depend and differ to each indivdual, some are willing to allocate up to 50% of their earning to automobil. IMO, i feel 20% is a wise figure to contain with, not forgetting there are still many commitment in life.

Having say so, some might have amass their wealth thru accumualtion via many mean. Hence salary guide is irrelevant.

It's your life, live it, well even if you leverage 90% of yr income on Car, as long you are happy and hopefullly come with some awareness, i don think you give a hoot on yr earning.

hoks;419337 said:
In times like this chances r u already stucked wif ur existing cars...:)

+1.
Excellent timing for first time buyer with no exisiting auto or cash rich individual

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lentoria28

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back