Landed Property in D9-11

Re: Landed Property in D9-11

C3P0;530676 said:
Bo procrastinate (ur England powerful!), just that I couldn't find one that both me and my sister likes, she super ngeow kind. Finally found one that we both like, but prices have went up slightly liao. So I will take the plunge. If succeed, invite u and Hitmee over for a swim.:)
dun feel very secure with hitmee in the pool leh. heard of some tiko cases involving him. hehe

really, why don't you take a look at parvis? it's a nice quite place with nice hang out + near school. i think there is only a few penthouses left tho

Slater;530678 said:
dun feel very secure with hitmee in the pool leh. heard of some tiko cases involving him. hehe
U also heard? I thought I know :chinese:
calvin87;530683 said:
really, why don't you take a look at parvis? it's a nice quite place with nice hang out + near school. i think there is only a few penthouses left tho
thanks Calvin, Parvis exceed my budget. Furthermore I need to be close to my inlaws....

i was shown to a semi D for sale @ sixth ave by my agent... very very nice.. too bad i am not citizen... cant buy...too much of a hassle of paperwork to make it mine... about 1400psf

calvin is right robot. i have seen parvis b4. pretty nice, on high ground and convenient located near Holland V

Terry;530687 said:
i was shown to a semi D for sale @ sixth ave by my agent... very very nice.. too bad i am not citizen... cant buy...too much of a hassle of paperwork to make it mine... about 1400psf
Gulp. That's at least $4-5m ya...?

Slater;530689 said:
calvin is right robot. i have seen parvis b4. pretty nice, on high ground and convenient located near Holland V
wa Slater wu lui..., after buying z4 now eyeing Parvis!
But I $$ not enough le, ha ha.

arjfaye06;578338 said:
Hi all, those information was great and it was an additional knowledge for me. Doesn't it a very low price for it?lol Anyway, I am searching more information about a landed property. An agent offered me this, but I want first to make sure that it was a legal.

Spammer....

Hi Bros & Sis,

Urgently need advise from property gurus!

With the recent hikes in property prices, would it be sensible to enter the market now thus buying terrace at $1300 to $1500 psf within D9-11?

Say in 5 years down the way, can landed property in D9-11 will break even and selling at same or high prices?

Also dont seem to understand why terrace of small land size demanding higher psf as compare to semi-d of bigger land size, especially when comapre a corner terrace of 2200sqft land and a semi d of 2400sqft of merely 200sqft different but paying 200-400psf more?

Cheers,
Hublot
That price is slightly on the high side and I would think that you would need renovation works to be done as well. So it may not be wise to go ahead. Check out Space Factor if you need any help. Heard they are super reliable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WIN33PRO

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back