Latest news !! E46 is sold out at PML..

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
bye bye e46 :verysad:

Now all we can do is wait and see the launch of the E90.. :thinking:

or better yet, sell car now since collectors item

Winston said:
or better yet, sell car now since collectors item
good idea !! :dance: kekeke since this is going to be a collector item before E90... for those brudders who had bought E46 and hasn't collected the car yet...wondering if you can resell them at a higher price today :thinking: ?

:shock: wow that fast was told by salesgirl last sat few units left and goin at $130k, aniwae ltd color oni.

Du u guys think they will send in another fleet? :thinking:

Turbo said:
:shock: wow that fast was told by salesgirl last sat few units left and goin at $130k, aniwae ltd color oni.

Du u guys think they will send in another fleet? :thinking:

comfirmed NO....now they are making arrangement to take advance order for the E90.

Just had a long chat with a PML person today and here are more update.....:

1) The 1 series BMW is coming to our shore finally !!! However, it won't be so fast because, according to PML, the Mini sales today is still chalking up sales. PML plans to bring it in some times later when the Mini sales is becoming stagnant. Target is 2nd half of this year. Manual is available for the 1-series, possibly the 116i and 118i, but definitely not the 120i.

2) the pricing for entry-level 1-series...well, it will be at $114K and slightly above the price for the Mini which today is $112K.

3) For potential buyer of E90, well, the launch price is going to be between 155K-160K for the 320i (2000cc) according to PML. PML will not be bringing in the E90 318i (which is 1800cc). Also, no manual for the 3-series unless special indent. The launch party is going to be in March (all recent buyers will be invited). The car should be available on our shore in May.

4) All E90 will come with i-drive. It will be a standard. Active steering and 6-spped auto will also be standard.

trogen said:

1) The 1 series BMW is coming to our shore finally !!! However, it won't be so fast because, according to PML, the Mini sales today is still chalking up sales. PML plans to bring it in some times later when the Mini sales is becoming stagnant. Target is 2nd half of this year. Manual is available for the 1-series, possibly the 116i and 118i, but definitely not the 120i.

2) the pricing for entry-level 1-series...well, it will be at $114K and slightly above the price for the Mini which today is $112K.

3) For potential buyer of E90, well, the launch price is going to be between 155K-160K for the 320i (2000cc) according to PML. PML will not be bringing in the E90 318i (which is 1800cc). Also, no manual for the 3-series unless special indent. The launch party is going to be in March (all recent buyers will be invited). The car should be available on our shore in May.

4) All E90 will come with i-drive. It will be a standard. Active steering and 6-spped auto will also be standard.

Errr... Isn't it a bit strange that PML can fix the price of $114K for 1 series which will be launched in 2nd half of year (ie. 6 months later) esp with uncertainty of COE?

:roll:

trogen said:

all recent buyers?? that's quite a lot of pple leh... where are they gonna hold it? padang ah?

and now i think i know why they're not delivering my car in march.... busy with E90 launch.... :shoot:

trogen said:

Bro,

That is great info. Thanks for the update. Any chance u have info on the 325i and 330i? Won't those be launched first ahead of the 320i? Thanks.

louis said:
trogen said:

all recent buyers?? that's quite a lot of pple leh... where are they gonna hold it? padang ah?

and now i think i know why they're not delivering my car in march.... busy with E90 launch.... :shoot:

I personally think that it's still manageable if it's a cocktail event.
I remembered the launch for E46 was held at Ritz Calton. That was way back in 1998 or 1997 if I recalled correctly. It was more like a cocktail than anything else.

I'm not sure if the Z4 owners will be invited.. ;) .kekeke...cos you belong to different class (the Z class). :lol:

Brandons said:
You're talking about the 318 right? I know the coupes and cabs are still available :thumbsup:
.....mm... I think it could be. :thinking: ..can anyone in the forum comfirm this ?

I don't think the coupes or cabs are sold out cuz there isn't confirmed sightings of the new coupe/cab design yet. The lifespan for the coupes/cabs will last about another yr or so.

T6 said:
trogen said:

Bro,

That is great info. Thanks for the update. Any chance u have info on the 325i and 330i? Won't those be launched first ahead of the 320i? Thanks.

my SE only tells me that the new 3 can be seen at the party in March. Delivery only comes in May. My impression is that it will be the 320i (bcos our subject of conversation then was on the 2000cc cars)

Mav said:
trogen said:

Errr... Isn't it a bit strange that PML can fix the price of $114K for 1 series which will be launched in 2nd half of year (ie. 6 months later) esp with uncertainty of COE?

:roll:
well, I think it's possible if COE is widely expected to be around $18K in medium term.

Morevover, I guess u also know the typical marketing gimmicks from PML. For example, the 318i Sport edition has been very much fixed at 139K as the list price. In addition, there is always a dicount given to make the final price variable , you can call it festive bonus, overtrade etc, etc.

trogen said:
.....mm... I think it could be. :thinking: ..can anyone in the forum comfirm this ?

I can confirm cos I know they're still available! In fact, there are a few brand new units just shipped over from Germany :thumbsup:

Re: Latest news !! E46 is sold out at PML..

trogen said:
It's comfirmed that the last unit of E46 is sold out at PML on sunday. The last unit being black on black. The white one in the showroom is also sold. The demo car is also sold to the 2nd car dealer.

funny, i bought mine on sunday. silver with black leather. sales said last unit for silver. Cant be black on black coz they not offering black this round.

Monday, i heard left with one unit of white with grey leather. Not surprise is sold away liao. All 7 to 9 units was sold off on sat and sun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6789winonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back