LEAKED! - NEW 2009 BMW 7 Series Photos!!!!

Re: LEAKED! - NEW 2009 BMW 7 Series Photos!!!!

I think this'll sell loads in the US of A. Where they luuurrrrrve Lexus. Especially in this champagne colour.

Doesn't excite me, but I wouldn't write it off either. Lukewarm.

Mockngbrd;355053 said:
how about this? slightly dropped, shadow-lined, tinted, blacked out wheels
black7er.jpg
i wont pay so much for a 7series when i can do the same look on a E60 anytime..hehe

to me it looks abt the same as the current 7 series.....

lukewarm to the design, give it some time, maybe the design will grows on u

In a vacuum, this might just work.

But against the Mercedes S Class and the Quattroporte .... I'm really sorry.

Actually viewed from some angles it could pass off as a stretched E60. The rear lights are not all that bad - seen straight on it resembles the old 3.0CSI which to me is the Ultimate BMW

Haha... still love my Ah Orh!!! Long Live Orh Orh Goot Goot!!

Going purely from aesthetics, I have to say the LS from Lexus this time around is a car that is the most elegant and good looking. Followed by the S Class and lastly the 7. The designers for the new 7 appears to have jackass from teh previous. All it looks is just a smoothened 7. Now I think the original 7 ( Ah Orh) is the better. Of course, the best looking 7 to me is still this one.

au011.jpg

Actually, i think it is gorgeous. If ever in my widlest dreams i could afford one, I would have it in a heart beat

Omar, why you put pic of me?

Hmm... is it just me or are there too many materials and colours mished-mashed in the interior? Also, wondering if all that leather on the dash and centre console is an option rather than standard. Nice attempt to make it more plush, but not cohesive enough and too 'add on' for me....

Too similar:
6-2007-2008-lexus-ls-600h-l.jpg

2631193059_a04e3955bf_o.jpg

C5-Portal-Ruecklicht-011.gif

Front looks okay, the back looks hideous to me. :(

Hey... the new iDrive interface seems to be moving towards a more graphical style (almost like the Audi MMI), even the iDrive knob now has quick buttons surrounding it. Should be much easier to use! :)

Very safe design..disappointed, maybe look better in flesh. Should still sell very well I guess.

I'd pick LS460 over S-Class n 7-er anyday...but when paired with Qporte Sport, should I switch? Else I got goat.

The LS460 is still the best looking towkay car to me.... Was never a fan of the current 7-series and i doubt I would be a fan of the upcoming one too.

in fact, BMW not that luxurious i reckon

flame suit on

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back