LEAKED! - NEW 2009 BMW 7 Series Photos!!!!

Re: LEAKED! - NEW 2009 BMW 7 Series Photos!!!!

phil;355407 said:
in fact, BMW not that luxurious i reckon

flame suit on

I agree, Phil. Supposed to be the "Ultimate Driving Machine" right? Not "Ultimate Luxurious Machine" :)

yeah, but i mean, the supposed luxury sedans like the 7, are way off the mark for luxury. Inside, BMW's just aint that nice. My old crappy Ford LTD is nicer inside.

but still, i would saw off an arm for a new 7, prefer a 6 though!

The tailgate lamp looks odd, should have followed the CS concept.

Yup, did not get the "wow!!" rxn fr me, but mighty impressed by the "full monty" pics. Thanx Ryan, and better luck next time, MockngBrd! Cheers

the pipes like copy Mark X 1 lei..lol..wutsup wit that

Actually it's beginning to grow on me. Like it better with the new series of pics.

22011_1215181403032.jpg

Think the kidney grilles are much too over-sized... look at how they make the front lights' surface area seems puny by comparison.

Maybe its a technological tour de force but the rear lights man... the rear lights...

only the interior appeals to me, that's bmw. Other than that, the front kidney grille looks big and out of proportion and rear lamp looks LS. Maybe, need more time to warm up to it......but for now, it's a no no....lah.

axl;355617 said:
Think the kidney grilles are much too over-sized... look at how they make the front lights' surface area seems puny by comparison.
Yah, the oversized grilles look a tad big... a little more puny would be better... :nehnehhh:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back