Let's talk stocks & IPO

Re: Let's talk stocks & IPO

toiletsiao;668942 said:
You wu ji to buy now ? Lol :lol2:
As what Kenn said yesterday..there are better counters to look at wor. There's a big difference between wu ji and sheer stupidity.

Dow's candlestick formation (doji lookalike) + 12,000 looks interesting.....

rodders;668944 said:
As what Kenn said yesterday..there are better counters to look at wor. There's a big difference between wu ji and sheer stupidity.

LOL... Indeed. Indeed.

Dow broke 200 D MA, joining HSI, SSE and Nikkei. Only Kospi stands above. STI is testing 3120 and could well break below even the 30D MA line.

Odds are no good for the bulls. Any entry now to trade the bounce is high risk low reward.

STI has broke below the 200 days MA. Kee chia liao.

Market is in risk reversal mode now. Long USD and UST. All waiting for tonite's ADP job data and Friday's NFP

Watching the CDS market on ITA and SPA...........

Spreads on ITA is worse than SPA

Oh my... today market is a sea of red... :yikess:

The real dead cat bounce is around the corner. High risk low reward trade.

But you have to be sure that the cat is dead first.........

OptimusWKY;669499 said:
Oh my... today market is a sea of red... :yikess:
That is why no one is cheering for their fav counters. :lol:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rebounded 29.82 points, or 0.25 percent, to finish at 11,896.44, snapping an eight-day losing streak. The Dow was down 166 points at session lows.

worse is over?

:lol::lol:Here comes the cheer leaders.

Let's just say the market will be waiting to see tomorrow nite's NFP. Forecast is for +85K. Private payrolls +115k and govt payrolls -30k.

Last nite's data continues stoking fears over the economic outlook, with the pace of growth in the U.S.
services sector falling to its lowest level since February 2010, while new factory orders fell in June. :

The ISM said its services sector index fell to 52.7 last month from 53.3 in June. The new orders gauge slipped to 51.7 from 53.6, while employment fell to 52.5 from 54.1.The Commerce Department said orders for manufactured goods fell 0.8 percent after a revised 0.6 percent increase in May. ADP National Employment Report showed employers added 114,000 jobs in July, coming in modestly above expectations, but still fewer than the month before. June's private payrolls were revised down to an increase of 145,000 from the previously reported 157,000

In short, the worst can't be over with just a single "rebound"

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the classic countertrend rebound after a major acute selldown.

First bounce, lots of shakeouts, and many retail investors will be keen to jump in, since mentally, most people assume a V-shaped bounce. Then one more leg of severe shakedown, killing all the sentiment on the ground, followed by the real bounce. Wave Theory suggests similar moves.

PropT said:
this kind of weather, this kind of market..... sleep better
I agree. I propose opening a spa in Raffles Place.

kenntona;670016 said:
I agree. I propose opening a spa in Raffles Place.

There used to be a la-sup bar at Boat Quay many years back but it went bust cos the hostess all cmi.:laughlik:

Best chart of the day...............

Muahahahaha

Cheerleaders can all go back and sleep for the time being. STI broke below yesterday's day low.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back