Like drinking water!!

Re: Like drinking water!!

Jialat lah,

The consumption seems to be bad again. Not sure why. It's abit unstable i think. I live in Simei,
Drive PIE and than link to CTE, come out havelock rd to office. Although quite a fair bit of highway driving, in the morning, half the journey is jammed!!!!!

Citibanker;451508 said:
Jialat lah,

The consumption seems to be bad again. Not sure why. It's abit unstable i think. I live in Simei,
Drive PIE and than link to CTE, come out havelock rd to office. Although quite a fair bit of highway driving, in the morning, half the journey is jammed!!!!!
My 7 yr old E39 520 consumed 7L/100km. 50% highway/50% city. Most of the time, my wiv drive it.

Honestly, enjoy ur ride & heck care about FC. Juz flr the accelerator.

Citibanker;451508 said:
Jialat lah,

would be silly to look at OBC for mpg indication.. should just pump full (up to auto stop by the pump sensor) zero yr trip. drive till reserve indicator on.. see what you get for total pump and mileage covered. that is yr real indicator on fuel comsumption pattern in travel and singapore context.
seriously bimmers are not really economical... i used to get 1 liter to 6 km urban driving with little mix of expressway and i am heavy footed in my prevoius 530i
and now in the e90.. i can't barely do 5km/liter..

heck! it's a bimmer so drive like one... nothing beats revving it up to the red line and hear how the induction roars before upshift.....

just enjoy the ride...

davidtch;451528 said:
My 7 yr old E39 520 consumed 7L/km. 50% highway/50% city. Most of the time, my wiv drive it.

Honestly, enjoy ur ride & heck care about FC. Juz flr the accelerator.

7litre per km will be horrendous... you got leaking hose/tank or something...

heheehe i know you meant 7litre/100km!?

Citibanker;451508 said:
Jialat lah,

It should be about 2000km before FC starts to improve. It was the case for my E90. Just run your car in smoothly and see how it goes after 2000km. I am sure you have not reached 2000km yet yeah?

zag;451477 said:
so your is a 2.5L 520i? good deal from PML shoving in 2.5L engine for you..:naughty:
don't forget you had posted your number plate and car collection details before in few post ago... amnesia!? sorry bro.. i am just confused

Eventually got the 525 because of delay of 520 stock n 525 has available stock n color I want. Thought I post it earlier regarding the eventual topup. Pao seh pai seh

kim_pioneer;451559 said:
Eventually got the 525 because of delay of 520 stock n 525 has available stock n color I want. Thought I post it earlier regarding the eventual topup. Pao seh pai seh

oic. .. paiseh paiseh must be mistaken with SJS3330J 520i of someone else's posted here... some other Kim perhaps :cool:

I know that FC is not important. Since decided to buy, must be prepared to pay...haha. Thank you for the advise as i seem to have forgotten the joy of driving eversince i tried to reduce FC by not flooring.

Thanks David!!

Mine E60 registered in begining of June 2009 comes with N52 block. Not sure why not come with the latest N53 block

F4F2U;465689 said:
Mine E60 registered in begining of June 2009 comes with N52 block. Not sure why not come with the latest N53 block
date of registration [FONT=&quot][/FONT]and date of manufacture usually differ by a few months..takes around 3 to 6 months to reach SG from the factory..

suggest to check the VIN to confirm the manufacture date..

F4F2U;465689 said:
N53 is not sold outside of Europe. N53 is Direct Injection.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back