• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking fo 523

Re: Looking fo 523

austinlau;330418 said:
hI guys i am new here, recently i planned to buy a second hand BMW 316A coz i saw some 2nd hand 316A is quite cheap, around 30k, just wanna check with your guys how is the 316A 100 miles fuel consumption? and roughly how much is regular maintenance ?

austinlau;330567 said:
any pics? thanks!

Start your own thread lah...

MapleLeaf;333032 said:
Schvoski,

I may have remember wrongly on the 168K price. Probably more likely to be 178K.

But I don't know of 523LCi having GPS.

Ya, the agent told me the previous owner got it installed. I consult another of my friend he says the price is quite high. Does anyone knows if its without the GPS how much would the market price be? The new car i check with agent is $183800 now. But i saw from other threads that some got it for 170k, prehaps its the the 523 before facelift but if that's the case for 183k how much can i lower till? Or the offer now is ok already?

VKool;325386 said:
Still looking for a 523.... late 06 or 07 onwards....please PM me if you have one which u intend sell......
Otherwise I may get a new one from PML next month, so far the salesman quoted me final price of $169k, no VKool or any other freebies and i have to take at least 100k loan, is this a good price? the sales person say this is the current promo, any bro out there keen to advise, especially those who just got their new 523, many thanks in advance

See the above post (same this thread) dated 28 April 2008..... $169K

i see.. If that's the case.. Ya, the price of $160 is too high already.. Might as well get a new car at $169k better.. Many thanks Bro.. :) But just to check again, do you or any bros here have experience with the used cars agent at PML? How much is it possible to nego with them for the price & what sort of freebies you can ask for?

One more thing, if it's BMW's GPS, the map updating is going to be expensive. I think it's like $400 each update CD. And they don't update as regular as say, Garmin and Mapking (free updates)

Huh.. Thats something new.. Thanks again Maple Leaf.. Btw, do you happen to know if i were to get a new 325i what would be the lowest price like? The price tag now is $178800. Or getting it thru a Parallel Importer will be cheaper?

went to take a look at a pre-owned 523 about 6 month old with less then 10k mileage from the used car mart, what is the best way to check if the car has met up with an accident before?
Can i send in to PML for check? or should i send to STA for evaluation,....
How do i tell if the car is from PML or from a parallel importer? Can any bro assist and advise.

Schvoski;333300 said:
Huh.. Thats something new.. Thanks again Maple Leaf.. Btw, do you happen to know if i were to get a new 325i what would be the lowest price like? The price tag now is $178800. Or getting it thru a Parallel Importer will be cheaper?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the price. But I do know that the listed price is always way OFF the actual price.

I see.. No worries, will be going down to PML later to check it out. Will share with all of you how's the deal now after that.

check with a salesman last Monday and he say $170k now... cant go any lower...funny, COE drop and change in PARF ruling.. but price doesnt seem to have moved....

Good buy now or don't buy later

Heard from a PML SE, saying that PML is going to discontinued the 523, not bringing in anymore after the current batch is gone. They are pushing for the 520s and the higher end of 5-series instead. Is that true ? Anyone heard anything on this ?

VKool;333533 said:
check with a salesman last Monday and he say $170k now... cant go any lower...funny, COE drop and change in PARF ruling.. but price doesnt seem to have moved....

Hi Vcool, maybe i can intro my agent to you, will be able to give you a better price. If you wan then i PM you. Btw, have got my ride already, the new 523, hahaha~ :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back