• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for 车头灯。。

kyeong

halo brudders n sistas

anyone got a used e60(pre-lci) passenger side bi-xenon headlamp for sale?

been searching around a bit but no have... propel also no have...

inside wire casing all cracked liao and bulbs keep kaputin...

my last resort go buy frm ES...

or any recommendation??

Arigato:)

Re: Looking for 车头灯。。

wanted to do as u suggested, but really bad.. mechanic says beyond repair...

all cracked n touching (shorted), kinda messed up...

Called McWell, they said BMW n Merc always kena such problems..

new harness... hmmm tio hor... maybe can try as ur advice, anyone tried b4, pls advice .. thkq thkq.

then can still keep my original headlights.... stock best ya...

Red_Bean_Bun;1034348 said:
Get new harness ? Or tape it up ?

kyeong;1034353 said:
wanted to do as u suggested, but really bad.. mechanic says beyond repair...

all cracked n touching (shorted), kinda messed up...

Called McWell, they said BMW n Merc always kena such problems..

Same shit happended to my passenger side headlamp, cur all wiring and repair with silicone insulation tube while looking for replacement.

Will do this when I have the time. It all leads to a connector so was planning to order the part and replace it.

It was shorting and triggering the voltage dump protection occasionally and shutting down some of the bulbs etc.

In the mean time, I taped up each strand of wire with black tape.

Quite therapeutic ........

kyeong;1034354 said:
new harness... hmmm tio hor... maybe can try as ur advice, anyone tried b4, pls advice .. thkq thkq.

then can still keep my original headlights.... stock best ya...

so u did remove headlight totally rite? cos i cant reach wires if juz by opening the top bulb replacement cap.

p.s. wanted to get workshop help but apparently many rejected saying only total replacement available... n i kena carrot $100 for replacing 1 bulb by a site sponsor here, i wont name the ws, cos i believe business is tough nowadays... margin very thin... help is rarity.

the ws is a gd ws lah.

Red_Bean_Bun;1034488 said:
Will do this when I have the time. It all leads to a connector so was planning to order the part and replace it.

It was shorting and triggering the voltage dump protection occasionally and shutting down some of the bulbs etc.

In the mean time, I taped up each strand of wire with black tape.

Quite therapeutic ........

kyeong;1034330 said:
halo brudders n sistas

anyone got a used e60(pre-lci) passenger side bi-xenon headlamp for sale?

Arigato:)

Have a used set. But it's a XL adaptive headlight model. PM if interested. Btw, changing ride soon. Doing demod on e60 (pre lci)- 19" staggered rims & new tyres, steering with flat bottom, Bms powerbox, h&r anti roll bars, kelleners engine strut bar etc etc. Let me know if any interest.

Thanks brudder sinn, but i think cannot, cos mine is pre-lci...

sinn;1034600 said:
Have a used set. But it's a XL adaptive headlight model. PM if interested. Btw, changing ride soon. Doing demod on e60 (pre lci)- 19" staggered rims & new tyres, steering with flat bottom, Bms powerbox, h&r anti roll bars, kelleners engine strut bar etc etc. Let me know if any interest.

If physically can fit ..... It could be coded to work. May need to change / swap frm in doing so.

kyeong;1034717 said:
Thanks brudder sinn, but i think cannot, cos mine is pre-lci...

Red_Bean_Bun;1034729 said:
If physically can fit ..... It could be coded to work. May need to change / swap frm in doing so.

Understand that pre-lci E60 has got 3 types of headlights. Halogen, Xenon & Adaptive..

Presuming all fits physically for pre-lci E60, can I fit the adaptive ones to replace my current Xenons ones and get it to light up?

Any bros can advise?

Think the LMA (not frm) need to be ahl type then the adaptive features will work.

Keep forgetting yours is an e60 ......

RScosmic;1035920 said:
Understand that pre-lci E60 has got 3 types of headlights. Halogen, Xenon & Adaptive..

Presuming all fits physically for pre-lci E60, can I fit the adaptive ones to replace my current Xenons ones and get it to light up?

Any bros can advise?

I just bought from Eng Soon for my pre lci 523 e60, $856 one side without HID ballast and bulb. Will repair old one keep as spare or sell cheap cheap later.

reference frm steven, a ws doing wire harness repair, checked, cost ard $180 range.

note: they very busy, gotta book appointment 1 week advance.

THANK YOU BRUDDER STEVEN:)

christopher ngo;1035977 said:
I just bought from Eng Soon for my pre lci 523 e60, $856 one side without HID ballast and bulb. Will repair old one keep as spare or sell cheap cheap later.

kyeong;1036012 said:
reference frm steven, a ws doing wire harness repair, checked, cost ard $180 range.

note: they very busy, gotta book appointment 1 week advance.

THANK YOU BRUDDER STEVEN:)

Can share contact

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back