• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for E36 styling kit

Yusri

Hi, am looking for E36 styling kit.
E.g. M3 front bumber, side skirting, rear bumber, spoiler with tail light or no, M3 side mirror.
To fit in my 318i E36 end 1992. Looking at low budget.
Any seller, please reply.

Thak you

Re: Looking for E36 styling kit

Ah_Li;218499 said:
bro,i haf a pair of m3 mirrors brand new,going cheap

hi..can sms me the price for the m3 mirrors brand new..???
hp:90011780
thanks...

Yusri;218063 said:
Hi, am looking for E36 styling kit.
E.g. M3 front bumber, side skirting, rear bumber, spoiler with tail light or no, M3 side mirror.
To fit in my 318i E36 end 1992. Looking at low budget.
Any seller, please reply.

Thak you

I have everything u need, M3 front and rear bumper, side skirts, M3 side mirrors and tailamps (white & red)....
Let me know what you need....
:)

Milk, can pm me price of m3 front n rear bumper ? thanks. do u have sway bar front n back for e36 325 n above? if have can pm me the price.

i also interested!!! milk15 you got pm

jin teck;229981 said:
Milk, can pm me price of m3 front n rear bumper ? thanks. do u have sway bar front n back for e36 325 n above? if have can pm me the price.

Wait.... I calculate best price for you 1st then PM you. Sway bar dun have la... you think i open accessories shop har..:nehnehhh: but if come across will let you know...

jin teck;229981 said:

Wait.... Give me a little bit of time (till 12pm 2day) to give you all a best price then PM you..... Sway bars???? You think i open accessories shop meh???:nehnehhh: What also have...:lol2: but will keep a look out for you....

sszone;230083 said:
i also want....haha

Wat you wan?? Drinking or Sandy?? I wait very long for the side mirrors liao... until now no news !!!! :evil:

milk15;229962 said:
I have everything u need, M3 front and rear bumper, side skirts, M3 side mirrors and tailamps (white & red)....

Bro,
Please PM me the price for the M3 bodykit(front and rear bumper and side skirts). Are they original? I dont want the fiber stuff. Thanks

chairoger;230142 said:
Bro,
Please PM me the price for the M3 bodykit(front and rear bumper and side skirts). Are they original? I dont want the fiber stuff. Thanks

Original... NO fibre stuffs..... hehe....
PM you in a short while.....

Bros, you shld have the PM oledi.... Sorry if anyone i left out.... let me know.
SSZone dun think you need it.... if you wan... I give you special one... ACS Kit.....hehe

By the way, i think someone PM me asking for the front only.. Mayb you can liase wif Marklee.... he is looking for the rear oni. So both of u can compose 1 set.... Rite ???????

Cheers !!!!!

milk15;230213 said:
By the way, i think someone PM me asking for the front only.. Mayb you can liase wif Marklee.... he is looking for the rear oni. So both of u can compose 1 set.... Rite ???????

Where are you?? I waiting anxiously for your pm....:juggle:

Anyone else wana share the set with me? I take rear and side skirt...

If have I also want. If can fold even better :nehnehhh:

milk15;229962 said:

is urs 2dr?interested in ur side skirt...let me know how much

e36coupe;230878 said:
is urs 2dr?interested in ur side skirt...let me know how much

Sorry, 4drs....... Let me check whether i got spare ones for coupe lying somewhere anot.....

milk15;230213 said:
Bros, you shld have the PM oledi.... Sorry if anyone i left out.... let me know.
SSZone dun think you need it.... if you wan... I give you special one... ACS Kit.....hehe

Cheers !!!!!

i waiting for my m3 bumper to crack until cannot crack, lazy to go repair.
as for the zender one u told me last time, that one not chio leh, looks too much like stock bumper:lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back