• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for E36 styling kit

Re: Looking for E36 styling kit

sszone;230906 said:
i waiting for my m3 bumper to crack until cannot crack, lazy to go repair.
as for the zender one u told me last time, that one not chio leh, looks too much like stock bumper:lol2:

Bro, i got told u ZENDER meh????? :confused: Ages ago liao la... Lastest.... ACS and M3 :nehnehhh:

Yours would crack liao... Only will one day drive until the whole front bumper drop off on the middle of expressway.... LOL:ultrasho:

collin;230852 said:
MILK, got side mirror with indicator lights for my E36. Thanks.

jin teck;230865 said:
If have I also want. If can fold even better :nehnehhh:

Wa lau.... with indicator lights ????? So 台 客 :yikess: , tat 1 have to buy from China or Taiwan liao... SSZone can help u guys. He bought b4...ask him abt his experience on that.. :lol2:

my advice is go for the light covers can liaozzz....retain oem mirrors, just change the casing plus get a workshop to run the side indicator wires to the mirror covers

dont do that leh....to me signal indicators on side mirrors for e36 looks funny...

just my personal opinion

marklee;231106 said:
dont do that leh....to me signal indicators on side mirrors for e36 looks funny...

just my personal opinion

Errr.. SSzone don't think in that way one... if at nite, got chio bu with miniskirt walking past, he will turn on the signal depending on which side she is walking mah.. kekekekeke... can illuminate the "Car Tui"... old man like that one lah...:)

OH.. Incidentally, I also want the skirt.. me skirt chaser... for 4 drs.

sszone;231099 said:
my advice is go for the light covers can liaozzz....retain oem mirrors, just change the casing plus get a workshop to run the side indicator wires to the mirror covers

??? u Mean ??? Jin Teck say one.:furious:

I did not say that. :furious: But if got folderble one with LED indicator will be best.

collin;231183 said:
??? u Mean ??? Jin Teck say one.:furious:

jin teck say simi? haha
i say one lah

i already screwed my previous oem mirrors cos hand itchy try to install signal side mirrors so if die die wanna get signal mirrors, get those cover sets can liao.
indicator wires not so troublesome compared to a whole set of wiring for new mirrors

tsk.. tsk.. tsk... can go screw oem mirror.. you bery pervert lah... tsk ... tsk.. see what happen if you miss out a few of the club sandy meetup...

Blanja me your satay n I bring u go kai kai to see Milk hor :lol2:

jin teck;231533 said:
Blanja me your satay n I bring u go kai kai to see Milk hor :lol2:

Ya... Come see me... No accessories shop... cow farm... I squeeze some cow milk or goat milk for you to drink. FOC.
:ultrasho:

Never know our Goat got milk :nehnehhh: sszone, u must be dreaming of milk everyday :lol2:

marklee;230500 said:
Where are you?? I waiting anxiously for your pm....:juggle:

Anyone else wana share the set with me? I take rear and side skirt...

PsychoBoy......... Look here......... You can share the set of M3 bumpers with marklee....:) :)

yenom;249374 said:
does any bodykit here availoable for my E36 4 door?

Yup, bro..... we are talking abt E36 4dr M3 original bumpers.....:) :)

yenom;250729 said:
hi milk,r u offering M3 bumper?still available?

Yup..... still available. One and only set at e moment..
Frt, Rear bumpers and side skirt..........
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back