Looking for Good Part-Time Maid

XXX

Sorry dont know where to post this haha...

Look for a Part-Time maid to clean my place. I stay in Bedok. Currently using a China lady but she's getting lazy and leaving early. Paying her $10/hour, cheap but no point if she leave early and does sloppy job.

Anybody has lobang to recommend? Thanks

Re: Looking for Good Part-Time Maid

Pay her $100/1shot at doing the work. See if she does better. :)

Milk looking for the job, just PM him. Hardworking but ugly looking in maid outfit.

Haha, iScoupe that's funny. Can imagine why ugly. Anyway, chance upon this post by chance. I am using part-time maid(s) to clean my house, toilets, windows, ironing of clothes (if have extra time). Only down side is perhaps pricing and usually they work in pairs. Little more ex than what is yours. Both husband and wife does the cleaning, and finishes job in 2hrs very well. Usually after first try of little supervision given, I entrust my home keys to them thereafter in the morning when at work and keys are returned back safely after cleanup. Total pricing is $60 -> $15 x 2 heads x 2hrs. A bit ex lah compared to yours. Let me know if you are interested lah. Cheers.

iScoupe;682046 said:
Milk looking for the job, just PM him. Hardworking but ugly looking in maid outfit.

U forget to mention, includes special too...

I strongly recommend "Maid Ice Corleong"...............
Provide special services - COF, CIM, AKM....
Justin say 1..... tried & tested...... :nehnehhh::nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

milk15;682088 said:
I strongly recommend "Maid Ice Corleong"...............
Provide special services - COF, CIM, AKM....
Justin say 1..... tried & tested...... :nehnehhh::nehnehhh::nehnehhh:
Wa, very innocent look, I like. Pls PM contact, thank you.

SLK69;682152 said:
94206344 yang ah yi...very good and fast...

养鸭鱼!养鸭又养鱼,烫衣洗地 ok 吗?

Haha... wa lau, forget to put Serious Question on subject LOL

nekocat;682050 said:
Haha, iScoupe that's funny. Can imagine why ugly. Anyway, chance upon this post by chance. I am using part-time maid(s) to clean my house, toilets, windows, ironing of clothes (if have extra time). Only down side is perhaps pricing and usually they work in pairs. Little more ex than what is yours. Both husband and wife does the cleaning, and finishes job in 2hrs very well. Usually after first try of little supervision given, I entrust my home keys to them thereafter in the morning when at work and keys are returned back safely after cleanup. Total pricing is $60 -> $15 x 2 heads x 2hrs. A bit ex lah compared to yours. Let me know if you are interested lah. Cheers.

work on ur down-side too wor... but pricing is a main factor.!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88limited
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back