LTA too free nowadays

Re: LTA too free nowadays

I will gladly pay the fine and carry on with these plates.
Sorry for the grumbling.
Good night.

cn3934;834151 said:
Sorry for the grumbling.
Good night.
WTG :thumbsup:

cn3934;834151 said:
Sorry for the grumbling.
Good night.

bro, i will do the same too if kenna fine.... feel sorry you so sway to kenna.

There are many ways to mod the plate to bring out the meaning/song-ness to yourself....as long as you happy can liao... dont have to care too much on those kan si lan insensitve comments.:)

pengful;833942 said:
No. I think those 3D ones reflect light and the speed cameras cannot capture the number plates. There had been too many assholes beating red lights.

I said before. What for spend money on fanciful number plates? A number plate is a number plate is a number plate is a number plate........

their camera can captured all 3d plates.
a number plate is a number plate.
bmw is different from picanto. if all cars are the same , why change car? its all up to individual....

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's say, cover 1 of the number/alpha with wet tissue. Drive off when tissue is dried. If kena caught on camera, can't these camera see through the dried tissue?

i would feel that the thread starter is merely commenting on lta nowadays go till the carpark just to fine drivers.
he is not complaining about his own car plate being fined and to comment about whether ppl GAN SI LANG deserved to be fined or not is completely unnecessary....

iScoupe;834592 said:
Legal plate not nice.
Or probably can be 'enhanced nicely' in most people's opinion, but nice in LTA's opinion... in fact it is a age old regulation since before I came into this sinky island.

signatureincz;834605 said:
all your car all changed, heng u no go public place, onli hotel n home..... high class. no chance to check your car...

my Honda Type R haven't change...

iScoupe;834670 said:
my Honda Type R haven't change...

Beri nice type R......... with M5 grille...... :thumbsup:

Changed back to LTA compliant car plate liao. Also drop the idea of 25% film all round. TP clamping down very hard on these nowadays. Sigh. No wonder the biannual Motorshow discontinued. Probably the Super Import Nights will be discontinued soon too since all their showcars are probably not road worthy on our roads...

Last edited by a moderator:

snowmanyee;834777 said:
Changed back to LTA compliant car plate liao. Also drop the idea of 25% film all round. TP clamping down very hard on these nowadays. Sigh. No wonder the biannual Motorshow discontinued. Probably the Super Import Nights will be discontinued soon too since all their showcars are probably not road worthy on our roads...
Am doubtful it will discontinue bcoz of LTA/TP's increased enforcement. Reason is simply, there is no law preventing such show or sale of items but more important it contributes to the economy.
The authorities will just catch those who buy/install the 'illegal' stuff, got sale then got summons mah :lol:

Those not road worthy 'trade' rides are not driven there, they r towed there via flatbed tow vehicles so technically they are not using e road and the rules don't apply :fineprin:

Sillypore highest speed limit is 90km/h, anyone driving your Utimate Driving Machine never go past this limit ?
Sway if kanna, will grumble a bit and then pay the fine. Life goes on.....

signatureincz;834495 said:
i would feel that the thread starter is merely commenting on lta nowadays go till the carpark just to fine drivers.
he is not complaining about his own car plate being fined and to comment about whether ppl GAN SI LANG deserved to be fined or not is completely unnecessary....

:thumbsup:

cn3934;835073 said:
Sillypore highest speed limit is 90km/h, anyone driving your Utimate Driving Machine never go past this limit ?
Sway if kanna, will grumble a bit and then pay the fine. Life goes on.....
I usually drive 10km/h above speed limit. So far nvr kenna fine le.

cn3934;833772 said:
Went lunch and parked at HDB MSCRP. Came back to car found summon by LTA for illegal number plate. Found around 20 cars in the carpark also have the same summon slip on the wiper. WTF, nowadays LTA too free go around carpark issue summon also. I think 0.3 months bonus not enough, so hope for year end bonus.

hi i know ur thread was in 2012, now i also kenna summon, which the other cars around me in the carpark also kenna. so u think they are going to continue this? i must rectify my 'defects'? i have been parking at this carpark in jurong west for 6 years, today is the first time i got this summon. Aiyo!

they doing their job also say pple too free. mus really up for you. :goodup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back