LTA too free nowadays

Re: LTA too free nowadays

cn3934;833792 said:
Me kanna non-approved number plate.
Saw 1 car kana long list, illegal plate, illegal lowering, illegal exhaust....I think he sure kanna fine and inspection.

illegal lowering???

bwahahahaha!!!

I wonder if one day when they run out of things to fine, will they catch people for illegal BBK or illegal styrofoam air scoops...

seanskye;1042387 said:
I wonder if one day when they run out of things to fine, will they catch people for illegal BBK or illegal styrofoam air scoops...

LTA will never run out of things to fine becos car owners in singapore will not run out of things to mod.

Because of this, I am now scared to mod m steering wheel. Sorry, MW, I must tua....

Wait they say , mod steering wheel. Airbag cannot fire up ...

wobbles;1042397 said:
Because of this, I am now scared to mod m steering wheel. Sorry, MW, I must tua....

cn3934;833792 said:
Me kanna non-approved number plate.
Saw 1 car kana long list, illegal plate, illegal lowering, illegal exhaust....I think he sure kanna fine and inspection.

What defines illegal lowering? Slammed cars?

Nice number plate got higher chances of "Tio" 4D ma

pengful;833942 said:
No. I think those 3D ones reflect light and the speed cameras cannot capture the number plates. There had been too many assholes beating red lights.

I said before. What for spend money on fanciful number plates? A number plate is a number plate is a number plate is a number plate........

You want "siew siew " number plate is like that one :)

It will be more expensive to maintain some how ...

cn3934;834151 said:
I will gladly pay the fine and carry on with these plates.
Sorry for the grumbling.
Good night.

cn3934;833772 said:
Went lunch and parked at HDB MSCRP. Came back to car found summon by LTA for illegal number plate. Found around 20 cars in the carpark also have the same summon slip on the wiper. WTF, nowadays LTA too free go around carpark issue summon also. I think 0.3 months bonus not enough, so hope for year end bonus.

And so they should all leave you alone? perhaps everyone should turn a blind eye. so when should they work? Then again I saw other people posting where are they? I think those who knew exactly what they are modding is illegal, should also know to accept it when they get caught. If not don't mod. no mods, no fear.

If only our LTA and also Traffic Police will focus more on making our roads safer.
By checking on accident prone areas, poor lighting areas, high pedestrians traffic coupled with heavy
vehicle traffic, poor road conditions and holes and bumps and humps, etc.
A case of wrong KPI

Just playing the devil's advocate - if LTA/TP enforcement officers are justified in making arrests on the roads on illegal mods, why is that different when the same cars are parked?

ozipo;1042519 said:
If only our LTA and also Traffic Police will focus more on making our roads safer.
By checking on accident prone areas, poor lighting areas, high pedestrians traffic coupled with heavy
vehicle traffic, poor road conditions and holes and bumps and humps, etc.
A case of wrong KPI

Would you tell me exactly why do people change number plates? To shiny ones, ultra small lettering. Rainbow color reflective ones. Without me spelling out the purposes of these number plates, they are deemed illegal and should be round up. The next time someone side swipes your car and speeds off , and when you check your expensive full hd camera on board only to realise that the number plate cannot be seen.....

Not trying to sound holy but won't you be angry? If that happens to you. :)

I think everyone of us has our fair share of tickets. For the ones we know we will get someday when luck runs out. For the ones someday we know we will get careless or reckless. But i don't think undermining the importance of law and enforcement people are the way to go. Enjoy. Play safe and have fun. The road is often longer than we thought.

I will only fcuk the Fatimah when I get parking ticket. But when I park illegally without being summoned, I da man and someone else fcuks Fatimah for not doing her job.

Either way, Fatimah gets fcuked. Sibeh cham

MW;1042536 said:
I will only fcuk the Fatimah when I get parking ticket. But when I park illegally without being summoned, I da man and someone else fcuks Fatimah for not doing her job.

Either way, Fatimah gets fcuked. Sibeh cham

Haha not bad. So you dua ki too like kenntona? :p

vegadonovan;1042531 said:
Would you tell me exactly why do people change number plates? To shiny ones, ultra small lettering. Rainbow color reflective ones. Without me spelling out the purposes of these number plates, they are deemed illegal and should be round up. The next time someone side swipes your car and speeds off , and when you check your expensive full hd camera on board only to realise that the number plate cannot be seen.....

Not trying to sound holy but won't you be angry? If that happens to you. :)

I don't think a proton or QQ can side swipe
and out run me
And I don't think a Gallardo or M5 will side swipe
and make a run, they would stop and eventually make
an insurance claim

kenntona;1042520 said:
Just playing the devil's advocate - if LTA/TP enforcement officers are justified in making arrests on the roads on illegal mods, why is that different when the same cars are parked?
plus car will be towed anyway at owner's expense... ultimate. Then again, biz of mod shops will dip while vehicle towing biz may go up.

Want to mod, mod exhaust, mod body kit, mod ecu, mod turbo. Get caught also song. Caught for fancy number plate? Damned silly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back