LTA visited my condo's car park

Re: LTA visited my condo's car park

I think someone pass info of your illegal mob so LTA traced you to your house. Once they are on official purpose. They have all the right to enter any private premises by showing their authorised document. Too bad.

For example. If someone inform the police a thief spotted climb into a private premises. Police also can enter the estate without need to seek any permission from the estate management or security officer.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think someone pass info of your illegal mob so LTA traced you to your house. Once they are on official purpose. They have all the right to enter any private premises by showing their authorised document. Too bad. :|

For example. If someone inform the police a thief spotted climb into a private premises. Police also can enter the estate without need to seek any permission from the estate management or security officer. :fineprin:

but that's quite hardcore to go all the way to capture an illegal mod. probably they are desperate to get some quota filled. but good luck with that! :)

Maybe the LTA inspector wants to buy 6 series and heard your car looks hot? so he went to take a look?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back