///m 135

Re: ///m 135

Bmw car model really getting more n more. Dun know will have M535,m335 or not. Now that got M5 M performance. Next time got M535 M performance m sport. MW mai tu liao. Your 535 is not enuff

Terras14;812783 said:
Bmw car model really getting more n more. Dun know will have M535,m335 or not. Now that got M5 M performance. Next time got M535 M performance m sport. MW mai tu liao. Your 535 is not enuff

Just like Audi

engine performance is awesome but the car look fugly compare to current e82 bmw performance

Last edited by a moderator:

Not bad.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wt_know;812922 said:
engine performance is awesome but the car look fugly compare to current e82 bmw performance
There r news that US will have the coupe version of the M135 M-Performance. I wonder will SG have the coupe version too like e US or just the version which is currently seen widely in e internet.

Mockngbrd;813465 said:
Somehow these "M-performance" range cars just don't feel right to me. But that's just me.

you are not the only one. LOL!

Any group buy for M/// emblem?
I got M steering wheel and don't know what M sport suspension so I think I can stick M/// at my boot. :p

C3P0;813502 said:
Any group buy for M/// emblem?
I got M steering wheel and don't know what M sport suspension so I think I can stick M/// at my boot. :p
Don't group buy the wrong emblem hor:lol::lol:

wt_know;812922 said:

+100000000...................FUGLY is DA word !!!!!the more i look at the car, the more my eyes get crossed.........

davidtch;813510 said:
Don't group buy the wrong emblem hor:lol::lol:

I will buy the correct one and stick it on your car so that it become W\\\. :nutkick:

C3P0;813538 said:
I will buy the correct one and stick it on your car so that it become W\\\. :nutkick:

That's limited edition to celebrate prince Williams's marriage

i.bmw.2011.04.01.nc400.april.fool.m3.royal.edition.b.jpg

Hi,

Understand that some dun like the look of the M135. But i quite like the look,

May i know if there is anyone driving this New M135 ? Would like to know if its as problematic as the 116i/118i ?

Was thinking of bookin it..

Thank you

Cateye;909228 said:
Hi,

May i know if there is anyone driving this New M135 ? Would like to know if its as problematic as the 116i/118i ?

Thank you

u happy can leow. why worry? u pays ur moneys. hv some confidence man....no need to feel insecure. but me thinks ugly.

Cateye;909228 said:
Hi,

Thank you
This is not a real ///M. It got no ///M differential.

Cateye;909228 said:
Hi,

Thank you

Its not out yet bro, Preview will be in Late Oct.

davidtch;909317 said:
This is not a real ///M. It got no ///M differential.

Hi, I know this is not the real M.. The real M cost much more then my budget..

Cateye;909526 said:
Hi, I know this is not the real M.. The real M cost much more then my budget..

I have never been a fan of the new 1 series. The M135i however, looks a whole lot more palatable with the M Sports front bumper. I find that the 3 door M135i looks quite nice actually. Do bear in mind that it's a very very niche model, so expect to loose your left nut when u resell the car one second after taking possession of the car. Don't be too bothered by what people say abt it not being a real M car. It's not a real M and was never positioned to be a real M. People are just too stingy with the use of the alphabet 'M'. People need to learn to share share...

Hi Clar,

Thanks for the advise.. Surprised that being a niche model, PML is not bring in.. Or till much later..
It looks better with the aero sports kit. I am considering this model becos of the engine and specs given. No need much mod.. :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88today

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back