///m 135

Re: ///m 135

needs to have a coupe like the E82s, otherwise no appealing.

+ i wish they kept the iS badge instead of "M"... "M" should be strictly for the "M"cars.

(PML not bringing in becos it will be under Munich Auto instead)

It's got 4 pistons front brake and the 1M doesn't...hmm..

Having said that, I'd love to see how the new A class drives. Look wise, the Merc wins hands down.

Cateye;909561 said:
Hi Clar,

Thanks for the advise.. Surprised that being a niche model, PML is not bring in.. Or till much later..
It looks better with the aero sports kit. I am considering this model becos of the engine and specs given. No need much mod.. :)

Cheers
MA selling at 260k. Mtl

Better than RS3:

[video=youtube;2xwecTp91-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2xwecTp91-o[/video]

Mockngbrd;909570 said:
needs to have a coupe like the E82s, otherwise no appealing.

+ i wish they kept the iS badge instead of "M"... "M" should be strictly for the "M"cars.

(PML not bringing in becos it will be under Munich Auto instead)
I totally agree with Mocknbrd.

Oh also, by any chance any member here with a white F20 who de-badged and replace it with the 1M's 'M' emblem? Goodness please de-badge that 'M' emblem :mad:

I hope the next M3 gets the same quick steering ratio in the M135i. 2 turns lock-to-lock is very nice :)

Mockngbrd;909867 said:
Gosh.... how much was that 1M when it first arrived again?
I think was in e region of 280-300k.

chris harris is a retard. the RS3 beats the M onn track. it beats it to 100klmh. n these r the stats i care about...or most do.

he slams the rs3 cos he cant drift it....thats all motoring journalists care about. they forget that in real world ppl do not drive this way. ya sure..a bit more steering feel, less understeer helps etc etc....there is more than 1 way to decide which car is better.

Baby1M;909829 said:
I totally agree with Mocknbrd.

Oh also, by any chance any member here with a white F20 who de-badged and replace it with the 1M's 'M' emblem? Goodness please de-badge that 'M' emblem :mad:
i saw one 523 with M5 emblem on PIE with single exhaust. hahha

Blue colour one right?

it was white, it means there are more than 1 , 523 M5 lolz

That blue one is stock kit but 20" rims

I actually think Chris Harris' review was pretty comprehensive and covered some good points. Its not untrue that paper specs sell more cars, but then again, the M135 undercuts the RS3 on price, and takes the lead in the drag race after a distance, so that counts for something as well. I'm more for the M135, but i really would prefer a Coupe. Looks more special.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mockngbrd;909988 said:
I actually think Chris Harris' review was pretty comprehensive and covered some good points. But its not untrue that paper specs sell more cars. I'm more for the M135, but i really would prefer a Coupe. Looks more special.

yes n no. nobody asks why is the rs3 faster on timed lap. cos its better traction in corners? more lateral grip prob. faster out of corners? ok it understeers etc....but there is more to it than driving feel when one looks to buy a car.

totoseow;909991 said:
yes n no. nobody asks why is the rs3 faster on timed lap. cos its better traction in corners? more lateral grip prob. faster out of corners? ok it understeers etc....but there is more to it than driving feel when one looks to buy a car.

Price lo.... haha M135 cheaper... (Or maybe... a used 1M instead?)

honestly i prefer the M135, after my unforgettable experience with Audi S5SB. M135 looks is F ugly. But i dont mind having it as a gorcery getter though, but COE rocketed skyhigh yesterday !!! 1600cc and below is 71k lol

ccc;909613 said:
MA selling at 260k. Mtl

They're selling the M135 already? COE is now 85k wor.

The 1M was going for 220k excluding 60k+ COE at launch... that was in January 2011.

Reeve;909980 said:
i saw one 523 with M5 emblem on PIE with single exhaust. hahha

I wonder if there is anyone in the world who will swap their M5 emblem with a 520?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back