///m 135

Re: ///m 135

i wouldnt mind doing it for a while if someone gave me the 520 emblem hahha

Cateye;909561 said:
Hi Clar,

Thanks for the advise.. Surprised that being a niche model, PML is not bring in.. Or till much later..
It looks better with the aero sports kit. I am considering this model becos of the engine and specs given. No need much mod.. :)

Cheers

Dear Cateye,

Munich Automobiles is the appointed dealership by BMW for the new M Performance Automobiles. PM us if you are interested. Thank you.

M-Nut;910334 said:
Munich Automobiles is the appointed dealership by BMW for the new M Performance Automobiles. PM us if you are interested. Thank you.

PMed you......

Cateye;911701 said:
Ok... booked M135 Alpine white.. :)

Congrats.

Saw an alpine white m135i at MA. Looks great.
The wheels looks cool too. :drool:

Wonder what other M Performance Models coming to MA? .......any advice?

BMWM3;913942 said:
Wonder what other M Performance Models coming to MA? .......any advice?

Dear BMWM3,

As the only Authorized Dealer for BMW M and the M Performance Automobiles range, we will be bringing in the complete range designated for our market. Please catch any product updates on our BMW SG Discussion Room or on our Facebook Page. Thank you.

My only complaints - no DCT and dunno why the gear box has 8speed. 6 speed would be preferred.

T6;914840 said:
My only complaints - no DCT and dunno why the gear box has 8speed. 6 speed would be preferred.

heard they added warp drive n light speed. turbo is old tech

T6;914840 said:

Bro, considering how smooth their automatics are, i wouldn't mind even if it has 16 speed. Maybe i uncle, but i have always liked their ZF automatics since their E46 days. They always shift creamy smooth and very responsive. More ratio is actually a good thing as it's both more efficient and better performing. Cannot give it DCT though cos M fans would cry foul big time!

Non-M 135i coupe also having dct. Not the same dct as M3 but it is already very good and smoother than audi dsg.

ccc;909923 said:
I believe m135i should be compared with the new S3

1M vs RS3

yep and it has been compared

RS3 looks so dated, it's just like S3. No wide fenders, no fat tires. Just more power.

On Separate note, the Merc A250 will have FWD.....:naughty:
But AMG version will have 4Matic AWD.

There's already an M550d.

I still dont understand and wonder why a line of M-performance non-M cars are made. So what do I get if I buy an M135i ( and the name is so freaky confusing and long)? Engine tune for higher power, better brakes and better suspension?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back