///m 135

Re: ///m 135

totoseow;996189 said:
the more I look at it the better it gets. no really. but hv u guys seen the price n omv? 40k? for 230k? look at the competition...and then look at the 2 series coming. this thing is gonna b hard to find owners. next time.

Yup, expensive hatch backs have always been very niche. Worst, if the engine capacity is that high. Once the face lifted version with nicer headlights hit the road, it gets really depressing.

Similar to 130i hatches 1 generation before (but then again, those were alot cheaper to begin with)

Mockngbrd;996245 said:
Similar to 130i hatches 1 generation before (but then again, those were alot cheaper to begin with)

Yeah, i had one of them 130i for my wife some years back. It was one pocket rocket! That car was bought pretty cheaply cos it was PI and hence, had little problem selling. They should really price the M135 to be more competitive. At this price now, it's probably out of many people's budget. I have never driven it myself, but have no doubt it's a great drive. I think a sub $200k price point might be more reasonable considering its OMV.

I bet toto will still says that it looks like Angry Bird.

ok its ugly. n im quite sick of those m stickers on the grill. everyone has them now. face lift..i bet my anus the lights will go. I hvnt tried it. cant bring myself to drive it cos I think its ugly. but I bet it drives v well etc....still, I wonder about 8 speed GB. in the M3..u wud hv to drop 2 gears minimum to do a decent speed overtaking at abt say 90-100. I cant imagine flapping 3 times down in the auto 8 speed. damn annoying

totoseow;996640 said:
ok its ugly. n im quite sick of those m stickers on the grill. everyone has them now. face lift..i bet my anus the lights will go. I hvnt tried it. cant bring myself to drive it cos I think its ugly. but I bet it drives v well etc....still, I wonder about 8 speed GB. in the M3..u wud hv to drop 2 gears minimum to do a decent speed overtaking at abt say 90-100. I cant imagine flapping 3 times down in the auto 8 speed. damn annoying

For general overtaking on the road, probably don't even need to flip down a gear. That fella has tons of mid range torque. I used to drive my previous 135i in auto mode and that car was effortless. The one good thing about ZF auto boxes, their downshift is very fast. U simply apply generous throttle (not full) and it takes off like a scalded cat. Lazy and effortless.

clar;996660 said:
For general overtaking on the road, probably don't even need to flip down a gear. That fella has tons of mid range torque. I used to drive my previous 135i in auto mode and that car was effortless. The one good thing about ZF auto boxes, their downshift is very fast. U simply apply generous throttle (not full) and it takes off like a scalded cat. Lazy and effortless.

u wud hv to drop 2 gears minimum to do a decent speed overtaking at abt say 90-100. I cant imagine flapping 3 times down in the auto 8 speed. damn annoying

Actually that was what i did also after i got bored of using the pedals... Just flip the gearstick to the left for sport mode and squish the throttle all the way down, computers will figure out all the gearing and the car just darts. I think the pedals more for downshifting before cornering.

I agree with toto on the grill stickers, i even see them on aduis and mercelees.

i totally agreed the front is unbearable it hurts your eyes just looking at it or I would have bought it for my wife. But it will be kool if they come up with a M135 cabriolet that looks more like a 1M wide bodykit ? I would definitely buy it for my wife. So I can also drive sometimes he he

angcheekeong;996740 said:
U took this photo at Kranji? Nice background...

looks like around Mandai.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Neo Tiew Rd a ulu lane, turut track. Can stop and take your time with the photo shoot.

As for overtaking, the car is really flexible usually its effortless.

Must constantly exercise self control on the right foot to keep the licence from being kantong.

Im on stock m135i,dunno does it comes with m performace exhaust? How to check?

Last edited by a moderator:

angcheekeong;1006424 said:
Im on stick m135i,dunno does it comes with m performace exhaust? How to check?
Look for ///M on the exhaust tips

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88today

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back