///m 135

Re: ///m 135

newkid_;949456 said:
I think the earlier model I was referring to is the coupe version with the DCT, I hope I am correct.

I am not particular about the M badge. Just wondering between the M135 and 135i, which offers a better spec.

DCT rocks!!

yup, I like DCT too. Just felt that M135 without the DCT is a step backwards....Just my personal opinion.

newkid_;949466 said:
yup, I like DCT too. Just felt that M135 without the DCT is a step backwards....Just my personal opinion.

I've test driven the M135 on a BMW M Experience event in a closed circuit. I must say that the handling is very impressive. You can throw it around and it will go where you want it to, without loosing grip. Slam on the accelerator and your head will experience a nasty snap (My neck hurts a little after driving around a short while in this car). The gear change is so smooth and you probably won't care if it is an 8 speed auto or DCT. This tiny pocket rocket is a quick, nimble and fun car to drive in Singapore.

newkid_;949466 said:
Since it is not a pure bred, is there any diff whether DCT or AT? There would be a diff if u are doing the shift. Otherwise, same same lah.

davidtch;949703 said:
Since it is not a pure bred, is there any diff whether DCT or AT? There would be a diff if u are doing the shift. Otherwise, same same lah.

maybe on the Track got dif?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Driving skills probably make a bigger difference than DCT vs 8 speed auto on the track. Dunno why people are hating the 8 speed auto. I have always love their ZF automatics. They shift silky smooth and are always responsive.

clar;949748 said:
Driving skills probably make a bigger difference than DCT vs 8 speed auto on the track. Dunno why people are hating the 8 speed auto. I have always love their ZF automatics. They shift silky smooth and are always responsive.

Hate smooth, fuel efficient gearboxes; takes away the joy of driving. also too many moving parts for my liking

I like it raw n prefer e stick, but if it has to be auto, then rev matching dual clutch transmission would be a good alternative

M135 is selling like hotcakes overseas because it is cheap. But so ex here. Lol

hahaha, everyone wants a slice of Singapore drivers, from government, to car dealers, workshops, petrol stations....
ccc;949764 said:
M135 is selling like hotcakes overseas because it is cheap. But so ex here. Lol

Have a roc R and golf R and am really itchy after testing the m135. It is currently price around the same price as a golf R and I must say that it is in a different league. Hmmmmm.
The 5Dr ones are sold out acc to the SE

If i am not wrong, there is 1 unit of 5dr M135 available but black..
I saw it last Friday..

The spec of this car is really nice!!! Too bad the price of COE is 2.5 time the OMV :boring:

Cateye;950474 said:
If i am not wrong, there is 1 unit of 5dr M135 available but black..
I saw it last Friday..

I wonder how much discount they will give, such as overtrading etc. PML usually give 20K right?

Hi guys..Im new to this forum and would like to hear reviews of the M135.. Thinking of getting it. And the 5 doors are selling fast apparently. Test drove it and i must say it's got some power and smooth shifts. So if anyone has gotten their car, could you share ya opinions..thanks.

Now that cat B has dropped, I wonder will MA adjust their pricing for this car. Tempting....

///m 135

newkid_;967225 said:
Now that cat B has dropped, I wonder will MA adjust their pricing for this car. Tempting....

Hi newkid, drop by Munich Automobiles tomorrow and be very surprised at the new way of owning an M135i.

Wow, wasn't expecting a uber fast response. Do you mind to PM me the details, please thanks!

///m 135

newkid_;967259 said:
Wow, wasn't expecting a uber fast response. Do you mind to PM me the details, please thanks!

Dear newkid,

We will pm you the revised pricing tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88directory
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back