M aero and Lumma bodykits, which is nicer?

Re: M aero and Lumma bodykits, which is nicer?

having seen both on an E90.. my personal opinion is that the
Lumma is really aggressive. The M-aero, sans splitters or the 3D lip, is only so so. With splitters however, the M-aero looks really good. With 3D lip, it's got a bit of the WTCC look.

Do take note with the Lumma you will not have your foglamps, and then you may have to do something about the warning triangle that comes on all the time. You can check with babe if she fixed her warning light.

IMO, front and side for Lumma is nice but the rear not so ! Bodykits for M aero so so only.

Lumma front and M-aero rear sweee...go for it

nYteMarE;342628 said:
The M-aero, sans splitters or the 3D lip, is only so so. With splitters however, the M-aero looks really good. With 3D lip, it's got a bit of the WTCC look.

For the splitters, are you referring to this?

Yes. You can have CF splitters instead as well! I think they look really good. :)

///M3;342630 said:
Lumma front and M-aero rear sweee...go for it

How about the side sills? Lumma? SWC have it all? any idea about the cost? thanks.

I believe you have to ask the man Mike yourself. I'm sure he can give you a very competitive quote. It's more a case of how long it takes to arrive I believe. :)

nYteMarE;342640 said:
Yes. You can have CF splitters instead as well! I think they look really good. :)
+1. To balance out, defuser at back should also be CF :)

Was thinking about aero front and rear with splitter and add the hamann side sills. how about this combination?

I can't really envision how it'd look like, but you may end up breaking the flow with splitters from another design. That's why till now I've not been able to find the right side skirts.

But then again, if you think it's nice, what other people think is secondary. It's your car your money. :)

nYteMarE;342647 said:
I can't really envision how it'd look like, but you may end up breaking the flow with splitters from another design. That's why till now I've not been able to find the right side skirts.

But then again, if you think it's nice, what other people think is secondary. It's your car your money. :)
+1..dun care abt what others say..if u like what u think,and got $$..Do it!!

if u got no idea..then can share abit of idea..hehe

Earlier put on the Kelleners front lip, now feel like taking it out.

personally i prefer lumma.... the mtech for the E90 not so nice imho... the e92/93 ones are nice but not in the e90 imho..

lumma can get from SWC which is liased with benzline who is the lumma distibutor locally...they can help u bring in everything...including interior parts.. just that waiting time quite long

nYteMarE;342647 said:

You are right. but better to have more opinion and money should spend wisely. and don't have to change bodykits too often.

Terry;342679 said:
the mtech for the E90 not so nice imho... the e92/93 ones are nice but not in the e90 imho..

Haha Terry, few months back wanted to change the bodykits and I talked to Mike, he said the same thing.
As for Lumma, I like the front and side but not the rear, another setback I have to forgo the foglights.

Jadis,

Ever considered this? :yummie:

detail.php

Jadis;342720 said:
Terry;342679 said:
the mtech for the E90 not so nice imho... the e92/93 ones are nice but not in the e90 imho..

Haha Terry, few months back wanted to change the bodykits and I talked to Mike, he said the same thing.
As for Lumma, I like the front and side but not the rear, another setback I have to forgo the foglights.

mindfulness;342940 said:
Jadis,

Ever considered this? :yummie:

detail.php

Kerscher Tuning

what is your car color? IMO... lumma looks ugly on light color car...

this is how lumma looks like on a dark color car.. :)

HPIM0347_2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back