M aero and Lumma bodykits, which is nicer?

Re: M aero and Lumma bodykits, which is nicer?

babe;343051 said:
what is your car color? IMO... lumma looks ugly on light color car...

this is how lumma looks like on a dark color car.. :)

HPIM0347_2.jpg

Hi babe, colour is Monaco blue. Lumma is nice but have to forgo the foglights.

If its due to the foglights, I say dump the foglights for the bumper! Nice bumper!

Hi All,
I have been contemplating to install the mtech kit for a few months already. I have a question on front PDC. PML cars dont have front PDC but I would like to install it together with Mtech bumper. Can Mike do it? How much would the front PDC cost?
Please advice.

regards,
energy

Just for comparison between Lumma and M tech.

who say LUMMA full bodykit won't look sexy on light colours car. check out this ride. :nehnehhh:

eNerGy;343256 said:
Hi All,
I have been contemplating to install the mtech kit for a few months already. I have a question on front PDC. PML cars dont have front PDC but I would like to install it together with Mtech bumper. Can Mike do it? How much would the front PDC cost?
Please advice.

regards,
energy
of course Mike can do it. the question is, is it worth? and will you pay for it? cos its not gonna be cheap. at least another 1K more to the Mtech cost.

Jadis;343307 said:
so, which one you putting? have you seen this from WALD International? SAM post this sometime ago.

img_1.jpg

Jadis;343307 said:

have u seen como's monaco blue E90 with mtech bumper? it looks very very nice.. :)

acu.. i saw a white E90 with lumma kit.. it was uglyyyyyy....hard to describe in words... hahaha... i just felt that there are better kits out there to suit light color car..

which one more fierce? I bet you can't tell now. cos both got bi-Xenon. :lol2:

17979d1212833389t-m-aero-lumma-bodykits-nicer-untitled-1.jpg
17978d1212832471-m-aero-lumma-bodykits-nicer-mtech-front.jpg

did you notice that LUMMA car got fog light hidden inside le... that means no light error message lor... brilliant ideas. :nehnehhh:

acupunch;343310 said:
so, which one you putting?

Hard to decide, wait for the S20 to come in first. btw, what is your choice?

acupunch;343308 said:
who say LUMMA full bodykit won't look sexy on light colours car. check out this ride. :nehnehhh:

How come your Lumma kit's photo got foglights? I thought Lumma kits can't put the front foglights?

Jadis;343315 said:
How come your Lumma kit's photo got foglights? I thought Lumma kits can't put the front foglights?

The workshop left the fog lights inside so that there wont be error msg... So they found a way to leave the fog lights in.

IMO, M tech must have the CF front splitters then look nice.

asther04;343317 said:
The workshop left the fog lights inside so that there wont be error msg... So they found a way to leave the fog lights in.

asther04, guess you are having Lummn kits, can post your photos to share? thanks !

steven, wld u consider wald front ( i wld remove the foglights) and M-tech rear....the rest of the kits are getting common.

asther, didnt get the chance to see yr car with Lumma front during last meet up but it looks great from the pic. Considering yrs is not an easy color to match.

Jadis;343314 said:
Hard to decide, wait for the S20 to come in first. btw, what is your choice?
if i doing kit, it should m-tech la. but i'm not yet! so anything nice to me now. :lol2:

adsnx;343324 said:
steven, wld u consider wald front ( i wld remove the foglights) and M-tech rear....the rest of the kits are getting common.

asther, didnt get the chance to see yr car with Lumma front during last meet up but it looks great from the pic. Considering yrs is not an easy color to match.

Wald is from Japan right? Haven't got the chance to see the real thing yet.

Jadis;343330 said:
Wald is from Japan right? Haven't got the chance to see the real thing yet.

i haven't seen it in person but looks nice from pic...you shall be the first to hv it?

adsnx;343324 said:

Yeah, i was concerned abt gettin a kit tat will go with my car color... Also, was lookin for a kit tat was "milder" than other kit... Dunno if it's jus me but i actually felt tat the lumma kit looks more mild & sleek le... Other kit seemed very fierce. haha.. I din wan my car to look like a guy's car. but in e end, my frens still say my car looks like a guy's car! duh.. i liked the lumma kit & the wald international kit...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back