M aero and Lumma bodykits, which is nicer?

Re: M aero and Lumma bodykits, which is nicer?

I like the Mtech rear and Hamann side sills. Not sure whether they can blend nicely? Anyone here with this set up?

SILVER;344006 said:
Serious man sian liao...definitely there are alot more I can do to the car..

IF I not sian..it will be CF interior, Custom leather design seats with custom trimmings OR change to M3 seats :cloud9:, M3 side mirrors, CF roof, Vorsteiner bonnet, BiXenons...maybe even respray car to custom color then work on wide body..then wide body I need to change rims too (most prob DPE hehehe)..Of cos If I ki siao extreme I will install supercharger and maybe convert to manual...

so it will never end! haha.....Just that I don't know why also..maybe lost my mod mojo or..maybe I have found new love hahahaha....:nehnehhh:

Omigosh! You really have given it a lot of thought.......WIDE BODY!!! That would be great! I was only thinking as far as racing seats and perhaps a ventilated bonnet for you. Ha Ha !

babe;344207 said:
yea.. i really think ur car looks nice with kellener front... better than Mtech or lumma IMO... rear i still find mtech the best as for side skirt.. hamman looks neat and good...:)

Yah! Totally agree with Babe. The Kelleners front is nice but the rear sucks big time. The M-Aero front ans side skirts very understated... I had it and not much of a visual impact, in fact the M-Aero sides can't be noticed unless you really look for the difference. Tha back is pretty striking, simple but nice.

Jadis;344209 said:
I like the Mtech rear and Hamann side sills. Not sure whether they can blend nicely? Anyone here with this set up?

actually both the Hamann sides and Mtech rear are quite "subtle" understated cool and should go well together, you are right, not sure if the lines will run well from the side leading to the rear bit..

Sting;344481 said:
Omigosh! You really have given it a lot of thought.......WIDE BODY!!! That would be great! I was only thinking as far as racing seats and perhaps a ventilated bonnet for you. Ha Ha !

Widebody conversion = approx $2000 +/-
Wheels/Tires = approx $6000
Custom interior = approx $2000
CF interior panels = $1300
Electronic M3 Seats = approx $10,000
M3 side mirror = $3000
Custom paint work = $4000
Vorsteiner bonnet = $2000
Xenons = $5000

Total = $35,300

Current mod ++ approx $25 k

Total approx $60K on mods!!???....Hmmm...I think its too much on a $125K car haha..

SC lagi jia lat = $10k (exclude all the other things you may need to change and unforseen problems)

Azrielsc;344686 said:
Steven, my personal fav for the E90:

story%20%2810%29.jpg

Cheers!

Wow, what kits is this? any back view photos? thanks.

Wow, really swee, the best among all, IMO. The back bumper looks that add on and need to convert to quad exhaust.

Yup, have to get quads. I think it won't be too difficult an operation. :)

One thing about Kerscher front splitters are really low even without lowering the car. With JSS9, the ground clearance could be less than 3 inches !

Quad exhaust is nice but not so for the twin exhaust.

May be consider to keep the kelleners front lip (babe idea) and add in the kerscher side sills and rear bumper remains stock. So the whole thing will be like Felix set up.
Felix, do you mind to post your car's photo? thanks !

say after me.

M aero full kit.

si peh swee.

si peh durable.

si peh original.

si peh BMW.

*wink.

Lyneous, I think the side sills of M tech not so nice leh ! Hamann or Kerscher side sill is nice. M tech Front must have CF splitters then look good, and the back make the car look even smaller. Just my opinion.

Get the kerscher side skirts with the carbon insert:

dynpic.php

Without the carbon insert:

dynpic.php

I'm using photos from the Kerscher E92, but Kerscher has this option for the E90 too.

Azrielsc;344686 said:
Steven, my personal fav for the E90:

story%20%2810%29.jpg

Hi Azreilsc

I like the Rim and certainly go well on 5 series.
Thanks to advise if you have more info.....

Regards
DC6446

Rims are from a 650i, styling 249, et +14 only!! He did quite a bit of custom rolling on his 3-series. I am not sure if it can fit a 5-series, though.

story%20%2817%29.jpg

story%20%282%29.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back