M-Pack Aerodynamic Kit

tansiong

Can anyone reccomend me where to get and install this M-Pack Aerodynamic Kit for e60 523. How much does it cost for original and replica ones? Do i need to repaint it? I find it very nice. Thanks

Re: M-Pack Aerodynamic Kit

heard that pml is going to have 20% discount later in september for this kit (insider info)...right now 10% discounted price is: 5,275 something...I don't really recommend a replica to an original BM!!...(exp since it is a new model)...

can go and look for mike... sin wee chuan.. its in the resources folder.. original one.. about 2.6k :)

my friend just did his few months back from mike. 3.8k wor.
2.6k is cheap.. go for it! its nice.

Hi ,
Did my E60 M tech kit at BM workshop with ori parts from PML, my total damage was $4,200 . Don.t think at $2,600 is ori.

Hi ,
Did my E60 M tech kit at BM workshop with ori parts from PML, my total damage was $4,200 . Don.t think at $2,600 is ori.

hi bro

They use original BMW parts, the reason they can charge us a low price is the labour cost. So now you understand how much PML " makan" us. :yikess:

Of course I cannot comment whether the labour work involved in the installation is the same. I only know that PML will void the car warranty if it is not install by them. Not fair right>>>>:furious:
Despite we use the BMW orginal parts. :confused:

i dont think 2600 includes installation. maybe just the cost of the part. spray and install another 1k?
cos my friend did it at 3800. also from mike. can't be price difference so much in a few months.

best to call mike and find out for yourself.

makan at PMl is S$1900

2600+1900 = 4500 is the exact amount pml is going to offer in sept.

2600 at mike should be b/f labor cost...well they might be charging less labor thats their business. but you can't take the risk your warranty to be void by pml.

if 2600 is incl everything something must be missing (maybe one of the parts)...or it might be original imitation..)

take it or leave it...

i don't think you can claim warranty on bodykits anyway.... plastic doesn't rust, unlike some other parts of your bodywork so what's your concern?

anyway, how on earth would your CSA know whether you purchased the bodykit from them or not? go Kg Arang to service and tell them bodykit fitted at PML alexandra if they ask lor. you think they bother to check? My CSA didn't even know i bought my exhaust from PML and frankly, i think he couldn't care less....

IMHO, an additional $1900 is quite a lot to pay for peace of mind.

hm... the price 2600 was quoted when i actually went there to repaint my bumper... so i think he meant the parts cost only.. but still cheap comparing to PML...

PML wont know la.. and mike wont cheat you... and he does excellent job... why bother paying extra money to PML.. mike gets his stuff frm PML too..

PML always say this that warranty void... in fact... they know nuts... i have been claiming warranty all along when all my mods none of them are by them...trust me.. even if they know.. they also bo chap...

How about the M tech kit for e90? Any pics to show and how much? Actually going to pml is to buy a piece of mind for the voiding of warrantly. But i still prefer cheaper ones. Anyway its the same and who knows, outside people doing better than them.

I think PML is over charging and they are using "void of warranty" as a mean to make us think twice. So unless we "act" together if not we will always being bully by PML. Can we get together and do a group buy? Maybe they can lower the price.

I have spoken toMike. The price is $2,900 and it include everything. The only condition is must tradein your orginal bumper. See why go PML????

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back