M Sports Pedals

I got the OEM M-Pedals from BMW UK parts dept.......can't remember how much liao.......seems like around S$160 for the accel & brake pedal......

For the foot rest, they dun make for RHD cars!! Only LHD woh.......

It comes as a whole entire piece 2gether with the base of the foot rest & not the metal piece alone.....

This pic below is after you remove the metal piece away from the base that comes with it, den you can use double-sided tape to stick it onto your foot rest part!!

Should be about S$280 for the complete 3 piece set......let me know if you want yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Using double sided tape for the foot rest? :whattheh: Question is, will it still stick after a couple of years? Also, do you know anyone that can help me to get rid of the metal piece? How about installation?

Cheers!
Steven

wilman2772 said:
Wow!!! These are veri nice pedals man!! I'll check around for you, meanwhile I specialize in bimmers only woh.....hehehehe

'The Great White'

Yeah, they look real good IMHO!!! Expensive as well! Think the pedal set is going for around 250-350 euros if I'm not wrong! And doesn't even include dead pedal coz they only got dead pedals for left-hand drive cars! :verysad:

hackzi said:
wilman2772 said:
Wow!!! These are veri nice pedals man!! I'll check around for you, meanwhile I specialize in bimmers only woh.....hehehehe

'The Great White'

Yeah, they look real good IMHO!!! Expensive as well! Think the pedal set is going for around 250-350 euros if I'm not wrong! And doesn't even include dead pedal coz they only got dead pedals for left-hand drive cars! :verysad:

Den I think it's too 'ÉX' liao woh.......I saw it's about US$380 for 3 pedals in manual or 2 pedals in auto woh.....

Get other brand loh!!! ;)

'The Great White'

SL2 said:
I got the OEM M-Pedals from BMW UK parts dept.......can't remember how much liao.......seems like around S$160 for the accel & brake pedal......

For the foot rest, they dun make for RHD cars!! Only LHD woh.......

It comes as a whole entire piece 2gether with the base of the foot rest & not the metal piece alone.....

This pic below is after you remove the metal piece away from the base that comes with it, den you can use double-sided tape to stick it onto your foot rest part!!

Should be about S$280 for the complete 3 piece set......let me know if you want yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Using double sided tape for the foot rest? :whattheh: Question is, will it still stick after a couple of years? Also, do you know anyone that can help me to get rid of the metal piece? How about installation?

Cheers!
Steven

No problem bro!! My Hamann foot rest & Accel pedals are doublesided taped!!!! 2.5 years liao, still haven't drop out yet woh....

BVO will be able to install the whole set for you! I'll be there to help as well!!

Cheers!!

Wilson

No problem bro!! My Hamann foot rest & Accel pedals are doublesided taped!!!! 2.5 years liao, still haven't drop out yet woh....

BVO will be able to install the whole set for you! I'll be there to help as well!!

Cheers!!

Wilson

GREAT!!! Bro, how to get one full set? Let me know ya! :) It'd be great if you can be at BVO as well when they install...Need your help to introduce me to them as well!

Cheers!!
Steven

SL2 said:

Cheers!!

Wilson

GREAT!!! Bro, how to get one full set? Let me know ya! :) It'd be great if you can be at BVO as well when they install...Need your help to introduce me to them as well!

Cheers!!
Steven

You'll have to confirm with me that U want a complete set of the oem M-pedals & I'll order them for you from BMW UK!!

U can SMS me at 96905511 to confirm too!!

I'm now in Frankfurt Germany, back monday!!

Cheers!!

Wilson

You'll have to confirm with me that U want a complete set of the oem M-pedals & I'll order them for you from BMW UK!!

Cheers!!

Wilson

Yes, confirm I want the full complete set of OEM M Pedals! Thanks a million for your help in solving this craving of mine, bro!!

I've sms you the confirmation as well, so give me a ring when you're back on Monday and we'll hook up at BVO!

Cheers!!
Steven

wilman2772 said:
Den I think it's too 'ÉX' liao woh.......I saw it's about US$380 for 3 pedals in manual or 2 pedals in auto woh.....

Get other brand loh!!! ;)

'The Great White'

Can't find other brands for saab cars lei.... maybe bangkok got! Ha ha....

Cheers!!

Wilson

Hi Wilson, not too sure if you're back in town already but just want to check with you if you have already placed the order for me?

Cheers!
Steven

Oops, back on Monday liao, but was so busy these 2 days.....will call UK 2moro to order for you!! Paiseh.......

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Oops, back on Monday liao, but was so busy these 2 days.....will call UK 2moro to order for you!! Paiseh.......

Cheers!!

Thanks a million, bro!!! Can't wait to install it :dance: ! Btw, how long before it arrives after you've placed the order hah?

Cheers!!

SL2 said:

Cheers!!

Thanks a million, bro!!! Can't wait to install it :dance: ! Btw, how long before it arrives after you've placed the order hah?

Cheers!!

It'll take awhile cos UK have to order in from Germany.....to save U freight, I personally go to London & bring back for you mid next month ok??

Siu boh?? So, if you want more OEM BMW stuff, let me know yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
SL2 said:

Cheers!!

Cheers!!

It'll take awhile cos UK have to order in from Germany.....to save U freight, I personally go to London & bring back for you mid next month ok??

Siu boh?? So, if you want more OEM BMW stuff, let me know yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Bro, thanks man! You're the best! :thumbsup:

Please allow me to buy you a drink at this month's meet up!! I gotta personally shake your hand for helping me out!

Cheers!

SL2 said:
Bro, thanks man! You're the best! :thumbsup:

Please allow me to buy you a drink at this month's meet up!! I gotta personally shake your hand for helping me out!

Cheers!

How do U like your New Mod bro??? Nabei, make me sweat like dog 2day!! hahahaha :roll:

Cheers!!!

'The Great White'

SL2 said:
Bro, thanks man! You're the best! Please allow me to buy you a drink at this month's meet up!! I gotta personally shake your hand for helping me out!

Bro, stay far far away from this man. He is contagious......

Hmmm......

Anyhow, you can still join us to cheong......

kenntona said:

Hmmm......

Nabei!! Back off Ken!! Scratch your car den U know!!!

:twisted:

'The Great White'

Lai lah, who scared who?

Now that I am Bruce Lee......

How do U like your New Mod bro??? Nabei, make me sweat like dog 2day!! hahahaha

Cheers!!!

You Da Man!! Owe you one for this help! Now interior looks more chio man!!

Cheers!

Hmmm......

Too late bro..The effects started liao! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back