M Sports Pedals

SL2 said:
Bro, stay far far away from this man. He is contagious......

Hmmm......

Anyhow, you can still join us to cheong......

Too late bro..The effects started liao! :twisted:
Another one bites the dust!!

rodders said:
SL2 said:
Bro, stay far far away from this man. He is contagious......

Hmmm......

Anyhow, you can still join us to cheong......

Too late bro..The effects started liao! :twisted:
Another one bites the dust!!

So now's my turn to pass this disease to some one else! :twisted: Gonna keep a look out for people with new bimmers to infect them. Say, I do believe I heard some people saying there's no cure for this?? :whattheh:

kenntona said:
Lai lah, who scared who?

Now that I am Bruce Lee......

So wat?? I just learn my kung fu from this Master!!

See who scare who!! :twisted:

castin.gif

'The Great White'

I also saw that clip recently and it's friggin hilarious...
Nice one Will...

The Mixmaster,
Bro i very new here the ACS u talking about is AC schnitzer? The pic that u show look very chio le, is it the chiong type? How much selling the whole set shown in the pic?

ACS = AC Schnitzer. The chiong ones quite cheap I think SGD $150or so but not sure where to get them apart from R Style in Thailand

The entire set (3 pieces - throttle, brake, and dead rest) should cost THB 3,000 - equivalent to S$122 at prevailing exchange rate - at R-Style in Bangkok.

jaskin so to say worth to take a flight to bangkok to buy la...hehe :)

Bro

I think the other bros have answered your question liao. I think RStyles's price for the ACS pedals set is lower at RStyle than anywhere in Singapore.

When buying these chiong ACS pedals, make sure that you specify your car model and insist on those with the "ACS" logo engraved (not those with an ACS sticker).

If you are going to RStyle, let me know hor. I got a few more mods which I need to "tumpang" someone to buy for me.

jaskin said:
ACS = AC Schnitzer. The chiong ones quite cheap I think SGD $150or so but not sure where to get them apart from R Style in Thailand

Bru Stamford tyres in Jurong have it, cost around $150 or less.

:laughlik:

NickyPower said:
jaskin so to say worth to take a flight to bangkok to buy la...hehe :)

Feel like going to Thailand leh.. For the weekend market of course. The guys at R-Style quite terok one. Always changing prices. Quite shifty.

bro black bmw... confirm or not stamford tyres sell those stuff so good price. If that's the case no need go thailand liao...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiumienphi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back