M135 engine oil

Re: M135 engine oil

It should be check when the engine is cold. But..........

BMWs e.g. e9x is calibrated for hot oil checking. Need to drive for a while and reach about 100 celcius (or operating temp) then do the oil level check.

View attachment 56819

davidtch;1049326 said:
It should be check when the engine is cold. But..........

Last edited by a moderator:

I will surely bang table if MA tries to give me that kind of answer.

I dont think MA would have this kind of service. If the display shows a need to topup, they will surely do it fo u. If its our own request, its up to their decision.

angcheekeong;1049367 said:
I dont think MA would have this kind of service. If the display shows a need to topup, they will surely do it fo u. If its our own request, its up to their decision.

You can't be serious. If the TS is prepared to pay for the oil, why can't MA do it? It's against their business model or something?

Maybe Hendra can set the record straight here.

I cannot believe we are still arguing over 1 quart of top up engine oil!

M135 engine oil

Jason8822;1049216 said:
Go Giant or NTUC and look for any engine that have BMW LL01 on the label behind ..... that's the one.
Otherwise ..... http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/78615-giant-bmw-engine-lelong.html

WTS spare bottles on behalf of a friend, bottles in mint condition, always stored in shelter, storeroom Queen, rarely handled, low mileage (only drive from showroom at Giant to storeroom). PM me to PM his mum to PM him to PM u if interested. My... I mean his... loss is your gain. Win-win!!!

Thanks to all the bros who provided advise, i was at munich today but of course not to get free top up but to sort out my bluetooth and aircon issues , let me share my experience.

i was trying hard to get my free top up with my SA, after some negotiation the SA finally say to me" we only do free top for M3 or other M cars but never for M135" upon hearing this i say so you telling me my car is cheap and cannot get a bit of oil top up? the SA then try to bullshit about no that's not what he meant etc etc....i can't be bothered to pursue further. Then i saw him holding a carbon looking key pouch with M logo and i ask is that for sale or something? Then the SA tell me "oh thats for VIP customer or my boss friends only, not for sale, limit quantity. wow....driving M performance and M car really has difference, don't know what to say.

Sniperbox, you shud make a complaint abt dat guy. Looks like he is full of shit.

sniperboxer;1049421 said:
Thanks to all the bros who provided advise, i was at munich today but of course not to get free top up but to sort out my bluetooth and aircon issues , let me share my experience.

i was trying hard to get my free top up with my SA, after some negotiation the SA finally say to me" we only do free top for M3 or other M cars but never for M135" upon hearing this i say so you telling me my car is cheap and cannot get a bit of oil top up? the SA then try to bullshit about no that's not what he meant etc etc....i can't be bothered to pursue further. Then i saw him holding a carbon looking key pouch with M logo and i ask is that for sale or something? Then the SA tell me "oh thats for VIP customer or my boss friends only, not for sale, limit quantity. wow....driving M performance and M car really has difference, don't know what to say.

Everywhere has such segregation (eg in the card world, centurion vs plat vs standard), perhaps the person should have communicated this in a better way

Sniperbox,if ur car has nvr been for 1st servicing yet, and the system shows oil level has dropped below the max limit, then MA should have checked and top up if necessary. Somewhere may be leaki.ng... do check ur car park after overnight parking for any oil leak...

You ppl go PML or MA just for engine oil top up ?
Is the oil worth your time and petrol there ?
I was not told that we can get EO top up by my SE, are MA and PML obliged to top up for us ?

If EO level shows a drop on IDrive then according to BMW, must top up within 200km of travel to avoid damage to engine.

I would either buy eo n top up myself or go for outside service.
Rather than drive all the way there just for that bit of oil..
That's just me la.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back