M135 engine oil

Re: M135 engine oil

That's very tactless of them ......

sniperboxer;1049421 said:
Thanks to all the bros who provided advise, i was at munich today but of course not to get free top up but to sort out my bluetooth and aircon issues , let me share my experience.

i was trying hard to get my free top up with my SA, after some negotiation the SA finally say to me" we only do free top for M3 or other M cars but never for M135" upon hearing this i say so you telling me my car is cheap and cannot get a bit of oil top up? the SA then try to bullshit about no that's not what he meant etc etc....i can't be bothered to pursue further. Then i saw him holding a carbon looking key pouch with M logo and i ask is that for sale or something? Then the SA tell me "oh thats for VIP customer or my boss friends only, not for sale, limit quantity. wow....driving M performance and M car really has difference, don't know what to say.

angcheekeong;1049437 said:
Sniperbox,if ur car has nvr been for 1st servicing yet, and the system shows oil level has dropped below the max limit, then MA should have checked and top up if necessary. Somewhere may be leaki.ng... do check ur car park after overnight parking for any oil leak...

I have been monitoring, doesn't seem to be leaking

sandman369;1049436 said:
Everywhere has such segregation (eg in the card world, centurion vs plat vs standard), perhaps the person should have communicated this in a better way

understood, but to be told so directly you are second class at the dealership....

sniperboxer;1049750 said:
btw, does any one have issues with their aircon giving funny smell?

Start new thread la. OT On your own thread meh?

should i just put his name out? i can PM you if interested but like not very right to list his name, thats what i feel

sniperboxer;1049750 said:
btw, does any one have issues with their aircon giving funny smell?

I do! whenever its raining, when I have the Auto Circulation thing on, there will be some weird rather intense citrus smell coming out. After I pressed the Circulation option, no more smell.

I conclude that my car aircon is haunted

sniperboxer;1049795 said:
should i just put his name out? i can PM you if interested but like not very right to list his name, thats what i feel

i think if its a geniune case and what you are posting is the truth, there is nothing wrong going public about this. moreover, fellow forumers can avoid this person if possible

i am not sure what do you think i can possibly get out of this, i am sharing my experience as a customer at munich, i was unlucky i was attended by a uncouth SA and there are other bros here who had better experience then me over there, some were kind enough to recommend me his contact and i really appreciate that. Now perhaps you had great customer service, so good for you and you can chose to don't believe me but there is no need to call me a liar. I am most willing to share this information via PM if anyone is interested.

just say la.... PM here and PM there....they are afterall site sponsors...both MA & PML....

MA prides themselves on selling lots of M135i.... so why the unfair treatment?

that said... MA has lost a ton of good sales people.... I only get recognised by the tea lady at the showroom who knows I like a black espresso and some ice water.... I da man....

wah. we have an aunty killer in da house...

jasonmaxima;1049811 said:
just say la.... PM here and PM there....they are afterall site sponsors...both MA & PML....

that said... MA has lost a ton of good sales people.... I only get recognised by the tea lady at the showroom who knows I like a black espresso and some ice water.... I da man....

actually at the end of the day, u realise one thing.

M135 is NOT an ///M car

Just like the M550d is also not an ///M5

So buy 116i can liao and mod until like M135. Juice

don't mod half-past-six hor ... hehe

MW;1049819 said:
actually at the end of the day, u realise one thing.

M135 is NOT an ///M car

Just like the M550d is also not an ///M5

So buy 116i can liao and mod until like M135. Juice

jasonmaxima;1049811 said:

ya lor....he sounds like a wussy.....so afraid of this and thay

sniperboxer;1049806 said:
i am not sure what do you think i can possibly get out of this, i am sharing my experience as a customer at munich, i was unlucky i was attended by a uncouth SA and there are other bros here who had better experience then me over there, some were kind enough to recommend me his contact and i really appreciate that. Now perhaps you had great customer service, so good for you and you can chose to don't believe me but there is no need to call me a liar. I am most willing to share this information via PM if anyone is interested.

We are all forum members and no one here is umature enough to call you a liar. People do appreciate sharing of info, be it negative or postitive.

If it involves the site sponsors. I am sure that if you share constructive feedback, be it negative or positive, they will be willing take such issues as opportunity for improvement

playstation76;1049871 said:
ya lor....he sounds like a wussy.....so afraid of this and thay

Steady lah....a barking keyboard warrior....i shall find a bone to reward you for your entertainment, hope you eat already can bark louder hor...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back