M5 test drive...?

BMW FOREVER

Ive heard a lot about how awesome the M5 is and watched a million videos on it...so now wanna go test drive it this coming weekend to see what the fuss is all about...so can anyone go and test drive it or do they need to sight my bank statement first?:helpp!:

Re: M5 test drive...?

U are not gonna be able to properly feel the car in a short drive. The F10 M5 has to be driven hard to bring out the beast in her. The normal test drive route is quite short in my opinion. If u are serious about buying the car, u should ask for a more extended test drive to better assess the car. Nobody will ask for your bank statement. They need your driver's license though. Remember: "You crash it, u own it!"

MA sent out email to invite you for a test drive at location of your choice...plus 0% interest loan...

If I call them to come for a test drive, will they laugh at me for being a poor school boy?

Slow_poke_driver;1049091 said:
MA sent out email to invite you for a test drive at location of your choice...plus 0% interest loan...

If I call them to come for a test drive, will they laugh at me for being a poor school boy?

Sounds fun!!
Pls wear your school uniform for the test drive! Hehe.

Meek;1049095 said:
Sounds fun!!
Pls wear your school uniform for the test drive! Hehe.

To enjoy student discount ?

Congrats........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

At least slow_poke_driver got an invite. I am poorer than a student... too bad.

Slow_poke_driver;1049091 said:

MA does not care how rich or poor you are now. They believe that you will be successful and rich soon and hope you will consider the M5 as one of your many sports and luxury cars.

Go for it bro!

Quite true ..... I normally like to go to the showrooms in my short and slippers.

MA and Wearnes bothered to talk to me. Invisible man at PML. Invisible man at Stuttgart. In fact Stuttgart is the worst - the sales guy told me not touch the door of the 911 in case I spoil it.

Red_Bean_Bun;1049138 said:
Quite true ..... I normally like to go to the showrooms in my short and slippers.

MA and Wearnes bothered to talk to me. Invisible man at PML. Invisible man at Stuttgart. In fact Stuttgart is the worst - the sales guy told me not touch the door of the 911 in case I spoil it.

Now I know what to wear to PML when I want to have a quick bite and coffee without any sales person bothering me. Hehehe.

Do you know what they serve at Stuttgart?

Red_Bean_Bun;1049138 said:

Try C&C... Lol

Stuttgart only got coffee and tea ....... Wearnes got coffee, tea, cookies, nuts, biscuits.

MA got soft drinks. PML I get nothing.

The only chio sales ladies able to pop the bonnet and take out air filter and show me all the different position the seats can be arranged (heavy lifting stuff) plus explain how to change to spare tyre are the ones from Wearnes Volvo. Did not break a nail while doing it.

PML sales lady actually said to me - "Ee Er so dirty inside .... Why you like to see engine so much .... Bmw is about luxury and not the engine."

Last edited by a moderator:

I wore t-shirt, shorts, and slippers to the atas bmw dealer...one salesman ask me "what are you doing here?". On another day, another salesman told me this is atas bmw, give discount and overtrade will spoil the atas image. But they are all nice people in their own way and know their stuff.

I wore t-shirt, shorts, and slippers to the bmw dealer that charges car park...my se started introducing me to eco pro mode and automatic wiper, then ask me why not buy the more affordable one...BUT she gave me 20+k overtrade, kopi and tea, and even waived the parking charges...all on the same day without much discussion...

Meek;1049131 said:
At least slow_poke_driver got an invite. I am poorer than a student... too bad.

Maybe because I service there?

Meek searching for your school uniform now?

I wore shirt n tie when I went to Hong Seh showroom n before I could open my mouth, this guy came to me n say "we already tie up with our own insurance company, we no need anymore thanks"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back