M5 test drive...?

Re: M5 test drive...?

///M is a proven car. NO NEED test drive but......MA will welcome you with open arms as long you make the sales people busy. The showroom is quiet on weekdays.

All MA sales people always look out at the glass door hoping to see POTENTIAL customer drop by.

Waiting for walk ins? Really? I thot best way was referrals.

It's a bit of social skill here. MA sales staff are generally friendly bunch of people, they will be most helpful to assist you.
Weather you buy or not it is understandable. M car is a big ticket item where you need to consider before departing your hard earned $$$.
Go ahead and consider no more. Share with us your feel behind the M5. Don't forget to try SPORT MODE and feel the roaring sound from the M exhaust. Do drive safe.

I never test drive a car that I cannot afford or have no intention of buying coz to me I wont want to waste the SE's time or mine. I respect that the SE needs to make a living and I should not have his time for fun. Having said that, if I am keen on a car and the dealership shows poor service, I will surely suan them to no end.

No FR from TS. Hit and run thread.

Meek;1051971 said:
Who has test driven the m5 todate?
I'd love to... one of these days.

Come come! :D

T6;1051989 said:
I never test drive a car that I cannot afford or have no intention of buying coz to me I wont want to waste the SE's time or mine. I respect that the SE needs to make a living and I should not have his time for fun. Having said that, if I am keen on a car and the dealership shows poor service, I will surely suan them to no end.

Totally agree :thumbsup: I go by the same code as well and I do not test drive with one and buy from another unless the salesman sucks!

M5 test drive...?

I think the sales people actually take turns to receive walk-in customers. Which could be a bad thing. Once I saw a super chio babe in a non-BMW AD but it was not her turn. Not right to ask her to be my sales rep, so I had no choice and (sadly) went to another showroom.

seanskye;1052109 said:
I think the sales people actually take turns to receive walk-in customers. Which could be a bad thing. Once I saw a super chio babe in a non-BMW AD but it was not her turn. Not right to ask her to be my sales rep, so I had no choice and (sadly) went to another showroom.

Forum rules, bro, forum rules - NPNT!!!!!!

We need to point out a subtle difference.

Test DRIVE - can always request from private seller, 2nd hand car seller or even generous forummer.

Test TYRE KICKING aka RAMP - go to MA and PML. Then some poor sod will buy the demo M5 car at meagre 5% discount.

this is a damn boring thread. useless debate. clothes does not maketh a man. no rationale science to it. as a sales person...u ignore a person due to their dressing....u shud go n be a salad.

get it? salad + dressing....

seanskye;1052109 said:

You can ask for her name, call her up to make arrangement for the test drive... then again, it goes to show not only npnt, but you dun make enuf effort to do so... pls. So dun complain if you get some dude... cheh.

MW;1049188 said:
I wore shirt n tie when I went to Hong Seh showroom n before I could open my mouth, this guy came to me n say "we already tie up with our own insurance company, we no need anymore thanks"

You have NTUC Income face...Rodders says one.

Today a damn handsum guy let me test drive the M5.

I must say it is a crazy ass car. Best car I've driven so far.

detach8;1055760 said:
Today a damn handsum guy let me test drive the M5.

I must say it is a crazy ass car. Best car I've driven so far.

I got picture...

I sis... help you to arrange. He is the most sart most handsome one there.

Detach8 and the sartest handsomest SE in MA doing a rough and tumble test drive in the ///5.

Starting to sound gay...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back