M5 test drive...?

Re: M5 test drive...?

Driver problem.

We girls took it for a couple of darts and corners. Thrilling.

Meek arranged a test drive of the facelifted 2014 BMW M5 w/competition pack and so I tagged along. I can only describe the drive as RIDICULOUS. You need great restraint to keep it under 150kph. Drives very very well, nothing like my standard F10 (I have the M-sports suspension option BTW).

Suspension was firm but comfortable even in the harshest of settings. Car does not roll or dip over bumps anywhere nearly like my F10, steering is very sharp and precise. Transmission (dual clutch automatic) is neckbreaking fast and brutal when in the Sports+ mode. Even blips throttle on downshift! Gawd I love how that downshift sounds.

It is ridiculous how the car can still be extremely quiet and comfortable daddy's car for day to day driving. The car is just amazingly calm and composed but when you push it, it has an attitude that Meek demands!

Not sure if I can describe everything in words. You really need to drive the car to feel it. This is quite the best car I've driven yet.

Definitely a BMW ///M fan here. Thank you Chester and MA for the opportunity to drive such a amazing car.

- Justin

Hey, sounds like my Yam5!www

detach8;1055900 said:
Meek arranged a test drive of the facelifted 2014 BMW M5 w/competition pack and so I tagged along. I can only describe the drive as RIDICULOUS. You need great restraint to keep it under 150kph. Drives very very well, nothing like my standard F10 (I have the M-sports suspension option BTW).

Suspension was firm but comfortable even in the harshest of settings. Car does not roll or dip over bumps anywhere nearly like my F10, steering is very sharp and precise. Transmission (dual clutch automatic) is neckbreaking fast and brutal when in the Sports+ mode. Even blips throttle on downshift! Gawd I love how that downshift sounds.

It is ridiculous how the car can still be extremely quiet and comfortable daddy's car for day to day driving. The car is just amazingly calm and composed but when you push it, it has an attitude that Meek demands!

Not sure if I can describe everything in words. You really need to drive the car to feel it. This is quite the best car I've driven yet.

Definitely a BMW ///M fan here. Thank you Chester and MA for the opportunity to drive such a amazing car.

- Justin

hahas your welcome! glad you enjoyed your time here.. free come by for coffee! Invitation open to all as well! :D

Meek;1055939 said:
**Waiting for detach8 to book.**

Let's talk about selling brownies.

i test drove the car , ..... 2 week later i sold my existing car then 2 weeks later i take my brand new M5 ...

dont go test drive because you will confirm buy... no money also will sell backside and house to buy the car ...

and also please buy from Chester because he my friend....

I PM you......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back