MAMMA MIA!

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Its a great performance! Watched it last Wednesday and it was a blast! Go catch it if u can!

Wah......looks like you're gonna take over Alvin's place as our events organisor....

:thumbsup:

rodders said:
Wah......looks like you're gonna take over Alvin's place as our events organisor....

hehehe.........with GURU around, life will neve be bore......... :dance:

GURU said:
rodders said:

Yeah.......you'll never know what you're gonna get......

rodders said:
GURU said:
rodders said:

Yeah.......you'll never know what you're gonna get......

Aiyoyo, student, neve did I expect that u still remember my first posting write up siah. Ru Zi Ke jiao (孺子可教).........Ya man! Keep it up, with us around, ur chineses will sure improve siah :thumbsup:

latte said:
There are limited tickets right?

Latte, if u're interested, pls add ur name on d name list. I'm trying to finalise the list by end Oct.

Yes, u've ur point too that why we've to Da tie Chen Re (打铁趁热).... :thumbsup:

If not, I hv my ways............. "The Power of GURU!" :)

rodders said:
Ru Zi Ke jiao (孺子可教).........

:huhhuh:

Student, this is Cheng Yu (成语) => chinese idioms, Ru Zi Ke jiao (孺子可教) => I'm praising u that u're a fast learner, whatever I'm teaching, u're able to absorb.......... ;)

hahaha, guru u are a much better teacher then i am.....
i soon gg to pui hui due to his chee cheong fun liao.... if ur method still cannot improve his chinese... hai also dun know what to do already

winnercafe said:
hahaha, guru u are a much better teacher then i am.....
i soon gg to pui hui due to his chee cheong fun liao.... if ur method still cannot improve his chinese... hai also dun know what to do already

Winnercafe, u just need alot of TLC to teach Rodders loh. He's a smart guy & shld be able to catch up quite fast if correct method has been apply.

Well, Rodders, u shld be glad that u've such nice ppl around u, making ur life fullest (teaching u chinese for free siah). Okey, Dinosaurs on u liao... :dance:

ai ya we always OT one lar as long as the thread owner dun mind can liao
unless the admin mind lar....
then we will try to OT less often lor....

Azrielsc said:
and this thread went from watching a concert to teaching chinesee... mama mia... :thinking:

Azrielsc, we're very diversify that's why fr concert to teaching, Wu Suo Bu Tan (无所不谈).........

Anyway, fans of ABBA, let's rock the concert hall.......... I just can't wait to watch it siah :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

yep i watched it already. it's farking good and entertaining. For my show the entire theatre stood up and started dancing but i suspected those in the back stood up coz they cant see a bloody shit. so thoes who are interested, try to go, very shiok.

how come got chinese word one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back