Members Alert!! Fraud cases in forum

Re: Members Alert!! Fraud cases in forum

MW said:
actually post those advice was not to garner LIKES, its cause I have a noble cause as a forummer even tho Fiona Xie wasn't my ex gf.

Actually its cos I kay kiang

Not about that (receiving LIKES), but the spirit of helping is evident. You need not be "kay kiang."

Sprawler;989059 said:
uhm. I didnt 'think' that i was smart, i just wanted to mod my car. heh.

MW smartest............ he'll say all his mod parts are bro to bro price...... sart!!!!

MW;989061 said:
U replied to the SMS telling u tat u won $1M?

Sucker

Never la. I win until sian already. Send a few of those SMS, that means i won a few times liao, i also feel bad to collect. Give other people chance to win.

Sprawler;989064 said:
Never la. I win until sian already. Send a few of those SMS, that means i won a few times liao, i also feel bad to collect. Give other people chance to win.

You can go vagsg and ask..... how to spend S$1m............
totosaeow say 1...........

milk15;989074 said:
You can go vagsg and ask..... how to spend S$1m............
totosaeow say 1...........

If go vagsg post say BMW most sart and audi/vag are cmi cars.... Will people challenge exchange singpass???

jasonmaxima;989075 said:
If go vagsg post say BMW most sart and audi/vag are cmi cars.... Will people challenge exchange singpass???

Sherman says exchange partners better.................. swingers....

Sorry i just back. The Eisennman Race i keeping for evidence for the police, not for selling. Anyway i just received an wataspp from XP at 1.53 pm today when i am outside, asking me if i got received the money he refund me and the email he sent me... telling me his line tio cut and he just back from business trip.

Dear bros, XP asked me i got received the money not?!??? U mean he don't know meh, i confirmed never received because he never transfer?!???

So a coinicidence, XP is back from business trip asking me above when i posted the thread today morning. Welcome back to Singapore!

Red_Bean_Bun;989011 said:
Sorry to hear about your encounter ..... Hope things work out. I think it's going to be a civil case though.

What do you plan to do with the exhaust ?

I think there are bros out there that should be keen in the Eisennmann Race so maybe it will turn out ok ?

More than a dozen pages and still nobody names the cheaterbug? CSI the heck out of him!

hengster;989094 said:
Sorry i just back. The Eisennman Race i keeping for evidence for the police, not for selling. Anyway i just received an wataspp from XP at 1.53 pm today when i am outside, asking me if i got received the money he refund me and the email he sent me... telling me his line tio cut and he just back from business trip.

Dear bros, XP asked me i got received the money not?!??? U mean he don't know meh, i confirmed never received because he never transfer?!???

So a coinicidence, XP is back from business trip asking me above when i posted the thread today morning. Welcome back to Singapore!

Call him and ask him to check his house outside got pig head boh.

Oilman;989095 said:
More than a dozen pages and still nobody names the cheaterbug? CSI the heck out of him!

Answer revealed at Post #30 liao la

detach8;989100 said:
Call him and ask him to check his house outside got pig head boh.

I sooooo scared that he will turn around and report to police that I harass him, which he did to Sprawler. But XP if u happen to see this post, if u go police station report me, I mean "if", pls call me go the police station also. I can accompany you. I scared u bored, cos u probably no friends. I long time never see you Liao. U disappear so long.

I heard his house outside no pig's head. But inside his house got one pig's head.

I bro, never say anyone is pig.

Red_Bean_Bun;989202 said:
How much is a pig head these days ?
Not sure bro. Can you allow me to ask my father first?

Ah, looks like came across this a tad too late . hehehe...

Share share...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taihitclublol

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back